• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Bold move joining the Arsenal defence as a stepping stone.

gifs_17-5.gif

Gunners1616

The more i see this guy the more i think we should do a "Liverpool - VVD" on this one and pay over the odds. He is exactly what we need. We might have to double his 42K per week salary or even triple it if that's what it takes to beat Chelsea & other pretenders.

The guy is strong, fit, good on the ball, fast and very aggressive on attackers. I also saw few of his mistakes (usually in the positioning) but if you are a striker facing him you already know it won't be fun. Leipzig has the 2nd best defense of the Bundesliga and conceded only 5 more goals than Bayern and both clubs lost only 4 times.

Also he is only 21 with a clause in his expiring contract. It's really no brainer when you see the prices of guys like Koulibaly at 29 y.o...

Him and Saliba are both athletic and quite tall (both around 6'2) so we would finally have strong presence on set pieces and for a long time.

Partey is also in key target but with Ceballos/Xhaka/Torreira the midfield (defensive side) is less of an emergency than the defense.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

The more i see this guy the more i think we should do a "Liverpool - VVD" on this one and pay over the odds. He is exactly what we need. We might have to double his 42K per week salary or even triple it if that's what it takes to beat Chelsea & other pretenders.

The guy is strong, fit, good on the ball, fast and very aggressive on attackers. I also saw few of his mistakes (usually in the positioning) but if you are a striker facing him you already know it won't be fun. Leipzig has the 2nd best defense of the Bundesliga and conceded only 5 more goals than Bayern and both clubs lost only 4 times.

Also he is only 21 with a clause in his expiring contract. It's really no brainer when you see the prices of guys like Koulibaly at 29 y.o...

Him and Saliba are both athletic and quite tall (both around 6'2) so we would finally have strong presence on set pieces and for a long time.

Partey is also in key target but with Ceballos/Xhaka/Torreira the midfield (defensive side) is less of an emergency than the defense.
I was listening to an Arsenal related podcast last night and apparently 45% of goals we have conceded in the league has come from set pieces. I didn't realise how bad we were. We desperately need to add some height at the back, I think Mustafi is the best in the air and he's only 6ft. From looking at videos Upaemacano looks 6ft1, which is okay but I thought he were bigger, anyways my query is, both him and Saliba have played the majority of their football in a back 3. I think Arteta wants to move to a back 4 but is anyone worried how they may fare together in a back 4 in a more physical and intense league? In theory they both are the ideal PL defenders but that is on paper, I think they may need help to adjust imo.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I can imagine Upamecano signing a new contract at Leipzig, they're trying to do that, it's not sure that he will. He was very closely linked with Arsenal, I heard that it's not his first option, so United has a chance of course.

-Christian Falk from BILD, tier 1

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Manchester United and Inter Milan do not deserve an "also concretely involved." Those ****ers are also STEPPING STONE FCS

Exactly, WE'RE his stepping stone goddammit. They should go find their own talented and aspirational young footballer to use them to further their own career!

Top Bottom