• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

DOUBLE-YOU

Reports from Hamburg that Raul is playing Laurens like he did Ornstein. Give him something to make him look good (Coutinho not true) only to make him look a mug with Upamecano.

Huh?
Reports from who? lol
does this make sense?

we now have ITKs on mind games

gkoat

We have also reduced our wage bill significantly.

Ramsey 140
Cech 100
Kos 90
Welbek 90
Lich 70
Ospina 60
Jenkinson (should he leave) 50
Asano/Bielik 30

Something like that anyway. With Pepe reportedly on around 100K and Ceballos 60, our wage bill will be a a lot lower even if Tierney and a centre back should arrive.
Exactly. I think it's on the club finances page but Emery just needs to move the slider so that our wage surplus is converted to transfer budget.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
good news that Orny didn't Deny the news and my guy Fabrizio say we are interested the bad news is since the bild+ broke the story the german media gone quiet about this i know German don't like to report stuff until they sure about it.

Bild broke the news with a bid and usually media then confirms the bid, but nobody reputable has confirmed the bid. So either it's true and we are negotiating or it isn't true and we have another target in mind.

Got a feeling that Raul is playing everyone here. The player we may end up with might not have been in people's minds.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Yeah. Raul put up a smokescreen of bidding £55m for a player to then go and bid for someone nobody wants. Genius.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The amount of smokescreens you've predicted over the years would cause a smoke intoxication.

You truely love Kimpembe, don't you ?

Not that I love him. PSG are playing Kurzawa at CB. They have Thiago Silva, Kehrer, Marquinhos and have just signed a left footed cb in Diallo. We can get him.

He suits a high line and is young. He makes mistakes but so does Holding. People just choose not to remember them and also choose to forget Holding played his best football in a back 3.

Pace, power and room to grow. Also knows what Emery wants.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Not that I love him. PSG are playing Kurzawa at CB. They have Thiago Silva, Kehrer, Marquinhos and have just signed a left footed cb in Diallo. We can get him.

He suits a high line and is young. He makes mistakes but so does Holding. People just choose not to remember them and also choose to forget Holding played his best football in a back 3.

Pace, power and room to grow. Also knows what Emery wants.

I'd probably take him over Rugani, but I think we should pay up for Dayot now.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Orny still has BBC all over his twitter.

Maybe still on gardening leave so lying low.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not sure how or when but Raul is gonna have one more big **** moment this window.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom