• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Looking forward to reading the grades given to each club for their January window tomorrow. I am certain our window will be considered one of the more successful ones
The context of missing out on our #1 targets is primarily what brings the negative vibe to the window imo, but when you take our business at face value, I have to admit that we reinforced more than I expected heading into January.

Could have been better for sure, and I hoped for a bigger splash given what we were initially sold (Jorginho is definitely underwhelming tbf), but three incomings, including two who can make an immediate impact is acceptable. The key for me is that despite these signings, our ability of going big in the summer hasn't been affected.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
As January 2023 transfer window is now shut, we also say goodbye to the Edu BBQ themed header logos designed by @Heskey

Hope we see a new rendition of them in Summer transfer window, either the same one with Edu in BBQ or Edu hosting the PL trophy aloft 🙏

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
The context of missing out on our #1 targets is what mainly brings the negative vibe to the window imo, but when you take our business at face value, I have to admit that we reinforced more than I expected heading into January.

Could have been better for sure, and I hoped for a bigger splash given what we were initially sold (Jorginho is definitely underwhelming tbf), but three incomings, including two who can make an immediate impact is acceptable. The key for me is that despite these dealings, it doesn't affect our ability of going big in the summer.
Yeah the gaps in squad quality are slowly being filled.

1 more MF, possibly RB, 1 more right sided forward if Nelson leaves. That will be our summer business.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I’d say Rice in summer I don’t see is getting Rice and Caicedo. Hard to predict though coming into this window I thought we’d get Mudryk and Danilo, would never have guessed in a million years it’d be Trossard and Jorginho.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Why would Chelsea purposely mess it up? With Enzo signing I count 33 players in their first team squad. That’s way too many. How are they gonna keep that many players happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom