• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s managed to get Pedro Porro? Should be a top signing from what I’ve heard.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

look like chelsea were too focused on Enzo deal they forgetting to send Zyiech documents just in time. PSG will appeal against Chelsea tomorrw to french FA

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I cannot see leao being an option, who does he replace? Other teams will have a greater need for him than we do.
Martinelli. Trossard can back up Saka on the right, he's effective on both wings.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I’d say Rice in summer I don’t see is getting Rice and Caicedo. Hard to predict though coming into this window I thought we’d get Mudryk and Danilo, would never have guessed in a million years it’d be Trossard and Jorginho.
And Kiwior. Strange window, but at least it's three players more than last January. I like that there are two EPL proven players, who played a lot for their teams this season.

Kiwior not sure how much he will contribute this season, but I let him surprise and it's another versatile player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
chelsea were so worried about Enzo deal they didn't anything else likely all their board in portugal today lol.

Potter seem have 30 players to mange for 5 months and most of them likely stay home tough situation

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

And with that we have red Official tag !!!!

Screenshot_20230201_013219_Chrome.jpg

@A__G right now

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom