• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Tielemans will avail us little. The upheaval to our midfield with moving Xhaka to 6 and introducing an underperforming Tielemans does not bode well for any title ambitions. If that becomes our plan B, then Edu really has **** the bed. We'd actually be better off with Jorginho then, ideally on a loan till the summer...

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Tielemans will avail us little. The upheaval to our midfield with moving Xhaka to 6 and introducing an underperforming Tielemans does not bode well for any title ambitions. If that becomes our plan B, then Edu really has **** the bed. We'd actually be better off with Jorginho then, ideally on a loan till the summer...

Any news about the Toffes, mate?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If lokonga is leaving, it means we are going to sign another CM after Jorginho

I don't know about that, but it's a weird one. I mean he needs a loan but we're just leaving ourselves short which is what we're supposedly trying to avoid. Basically we hoping ESR or Vieira can fill in for Xhaka but that leaves our midfield very lightweight.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again if elneny fit I'd won't mind loan out Lokonga for crystal palace it's great loan but we'll be left with 3 midfielders again

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I think Jorginho is cover for Sambi not Elneny’s injury.

It looks like Arteta doesn’t trust Sambi. We’re short even if he stays as he’s a liability. Let Paddy do a favour for his mate Edu and take him on loan

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

What's the point of keeping Lokonga if the manager doesn't trust him? I understand the loan if Jorginho (ugh) comes in.
Yeah it’s best for him. He never plays him on unless he has to and he never comes in for a healthy player if Arteta can avoid it. Both him and Marquinhos were there just to fill the bench

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I think Jorginho is cover for Sambi not Elneny’s injury.

It looks like Arteta doesn’t trust Sambi. We’re short even if he stays as he’s a liability. Let Paddy do a favour for his mate Edu and take him on loan

Even Ornstein said that Elneny's injury forced them to go for a CM.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don't know about that, but it's a weird one. I mean he needs a loan but we're just leaving ourselves short which is what we're supposedly trying to avoid. Basically we hoping ESR or Vieira can fill in for Xhaka but that leaves our midfield very lightweight.
Isn’t there a url we can only register 3 new players for the next stage of the EL? If so, it wouldn’t make sense to sign someone else unless they’re going to rest players in the league for guys who can’t play in Europe.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Lokonga on loan and us only having 2 options in the middle leaves us short again.

Question is, who comes in?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Lokonga stuff tells Partey isn't injured, or we have another player coming in.

Partey, Jorginho and Xhaka is risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom