• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
there nothing about ruining the relationship in football it's business sport we not doing anything wrong with Brighton we giving them offer they tell us they don't want to sell case closed. Chelsea with Benfica trying everything but their president is not interested with their money unless they pay full release clause
Chelsea have people there waiting to do a medical. Edu gives up after 2 tries. It's pitiful.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea have people there waiting to do a medical. Edu gives up after 2 tries. It's pitiful.
yes but Benfica again not interested in chelsea offer of course it's getting very late if agreement reached he'll need have medical there.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Fabrizio confirmed he has been up since he woke up yesterday morning. Talk about dedication

WiscoGooner8

Has a very good injury record but he was out for more than 2 months at one time last season. If that happens this season that could well end our title hopes.
Dang my memory is bad. I think we really do need a new DOF though. Or just someone who can actually complete deals. Edu seems fine at picking targets but he’s completely inept at finishing deals.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Fabrizio confirmed he has been up since he woke up yesterday morning. Talk about dedication
they really trying hard you gotta give them credit but can't see agreement will be reached Benfica president clearly not interested about Chelsea offer and there been no update since seem they'll have to wait until summer. they should have gone for more realistic and less expensive option.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Dang my memory is bad. I think we really do need a new DOF though. Or just someone who can actually complete deals. Edu seems fine at picking targets but he’s completely inept at finishing deals.

Does Edu even do the deals though? Would think the legal/financial people are more involved in that, Lewis and Garlic maybe?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

they really trying hard you gotta give them credit but can't see agreement will be reached Benfica president clearly not interested about Chelsea offer and there been no update since seem they'll have to wait until summer. they should have gone for more realistic and less expensive option.
Chelsea will just pay the realest clause and tell them suck it in the end. I doubt they flew there to come back empty handed. We not talking about clown like Edu here

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Chelsea will just pay the realest clause and tell them suck it in the end. I doubt they flew there to come back empty handed. We not talking about clown like Edu here
they should have done that since day one but i read there risk they break ffp if they pay release clause that why they want to pay 125M in 5 installments. maybe they break ffp and risk 1 year transfer ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom