• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomeSteak

Established Member
Can someone help me with my math? We had 4 midfielders for 2 positions. Elneny got injured so we said, lets get one more as 3 is not enough. We get one more, abysmal one but whatever .... and then we let one go so we can have....well the 3 that was not enough yesterday. They are playing with the title here, it's just stupid

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
there no more surprised guys Jorginho was last surprise and didn't went very well thankfully his short contract stopped us going full angry mood. we strengthen the midfield attack and defense 6 from 10 window above average could be lot better but we have edu and it's january window.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Huge difference there Benfica are willing to sell, Brighton aren't.
Benfica are not willing to sell. The player has a release clause that can be met which Chelsea are not meeting for fear of it messing up their scheme to get around FFP. Still they're in another country trying until the last minute while this gimp Edu can't take a drive to the coast.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Can someone help me with my math? We had 4 midfielders for 2 positions. Elneny got injured so we said, lets get one more as 3 is not enough. We get one more, abysmal one but whatever .... and then we let one go so we can have....well the 3 that was not enough yesterday. They are playing with the title here, it's just stupid
Sambi was basically 0% option for Arteta after the City game and his antics. I bet he tries even Kiwior there rather than Sambi. Jorginho replaces Elneny.

It has been explained a hundred times how Arsenal now has more depth and many versatile players.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Brighton surely aren’t getting anything near 70m for Caicedo in the summer. Really wouldn’t be surprised if his performances drop off either.

Hopefully we pick him up for a good fee in the summer.

He just needs to stay fit now.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Brighton surely aren’t getting anything near 70m for Caicedo in the summer. Really wouldn’t be surprised if his performances drop off either.
it'll be bit awkward for him but he should be fine and brighton will still get 60-70M in summer they very good with selling.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wonder if Smith Rowe and Nelson can make it back in time. Think if we can do a smart attacking signing to cover there, that would superb.

Not counting on it though.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Wonder if Smith Rowe and Nelson can make it back in time. Think if we can do a smart attacking signing to cover there, that would superb.

ESR should be back against Everton imo and Nelson should be back after. ESR need to stay fit tho we need him in 2nd half of season him from bench could make good impact.

Batman

ESR should not be counted amongst the options until he shows he can stay fit for more than a week at a time.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Chelsea just need to collapse. I hope all of their new signings bring them nothing but misery and debts
They will need to compete for the title with this squad next season.

Kepa - James, Fofana, Silva, Badiashile, Cucurella - Kovacic, Enzo - Mudryk, Felix/Sterling - Nkunku for example. They will sign some players again in summer and looks like they are just targeting under 23 now too. So they are building for the future. Question is if Potter can handle such a big squad or how many they will sell in summer.

Heard Boehly did something similar with the Dodgers in baseball. Spended heavily at the beginning to improve the squad and then it went back to normal spending really quick. Lets see if this works in football too

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He should get some sleep. We dont need any more weird deepfakea from that greasy creep
It’s about being the first to break the here we go for enzo. Guys like him and Ornstein live for this moment and are super competitive

Batman

Enzo to chelsea might still happen according to Orny.
And this is my problem. Edu gets bullied by some jumped up parody of a Guy Ritchie movie character while Todd goes to Portugal to bully one of their biggest clubs into a sale they don't want to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom