• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
also i seriously don't want Mikel be loyal to some players because they class guys Klopp did that with Milner and Henderson until it end up cost them Mikel talk to be ruthless he should be ruthless with guys like Elneny and Holding first they can't play in our system and 2nd they just average footballers just get rid man.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Why are people out there thinking we can make a signing like Rice in the summer when we’re stuck with Mo and the Pizza man until 2024. Do they really think Edu can sell these guys?
well after the all world knew we confident of getting Rice then Edu need not f**k this up he clearly the number one target in midfield and he suit us young elite midfielder and money shouldn't be issue straight forward deal if he can't do that then there no hope of him.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

White is clearly miles above Spence right now.

The fact he’s benched Tomiyasu while Spence was stuck behind Emerson Royal and Trash Doherty speaks for itself.

Spence isn't ready for the PL, I said that last year after watching Forest. No idea what that loon @Sanchez11 is on about.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Dyche is like 5 signings. They’re fine.
They can perch 5 signings on his misshapen bald bonce.

They’ve probably redirected funds to a fleet of ambulances, to deal with the aftermath of his Stone Age football, starting Saturday lunchtime…

blaze_of_glory

Why are people out there thinking we can make a signing like Rice in the summer when we’re stuck with Mo and the Pizza man until 2024. Do they really think Edu can sell these guys?
We were offering 75m for a guy who has had half of a good season and a guy with 12 goals in 3 years in Ukraine. The money for Rice is there regardless of Elneny extending or not.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
In summer we will try to sign Rice on deadline day and then will be surprised that West Ham aren't selling on the last day of a transfer window, so we can sign Elneny on a free as a replacement

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Stuff of dreams.

If that happens El nenys 50k a week salary for one year (just over £2m for the entire year - not season) and Jorginhos remaining one year contract have no bearing. We're talking pocket money over £70-80M transfers, I think people need to put the actual numbers into perspective before they start getting up in arms. El nenys contract genuinely has no impact whatsoever on anything we'll do in the future and the only way I see people cannot recognise that is just because they're generally angry atm.

Can also easily loan out the latter next season somewhere in Italy should he be surplus to requirements, however I do not see us getting both Rice and Caicedo so still think he plays a part even next season.

Well for a big part of the window, the plan was to do Caicedo and Rice in the January and summer windows. Why would this now be discarded, because it also sets us up for a long time?

I havent run the numbers financially, Im more concerned about the squad position that Elneny and Jorginho take up. What sense does it make, to have 3x30 something players in the six position, with next to no resale value?

Elneny staying is great for continuity now, but not good planning IMO. I sincerely hope this is not our actual planning, because it immediately jumps out as nonsensical.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
In summer we will try to sign Rice on deadline day and then will be surprised that West Ham aren't selling on the last day of a transfer window, so we can sign Elneny on a free as a replacement
Ceballos will free agent this summer. just saying.

Mudi

Why would you negotiate a one year extention? I believe that the team wants to spread his current wage over 1.5 years and give him the option to recover within the team.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Could be a yellow box issue where we need more numbers

Plausible scenario of course. Otherwise I dont see the sense of having so many players on the wrong side of 30 taking up squad positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom