• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Dyche knowing he had to take the Everton job, but the club have a few too many "low IQ" players for his liking...

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.1470069300.png

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, and they likely don't have UCL football then.
Chelsea likely have advantage because he want him and player open to move there Real Madrid won't spend big on midfielder unless his name is Bellingham PSG can't see them too because they got too many midfielders Man City maybe but i'd be surprised because they have Rodri and Phillps.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

i mean Navas could've done way better than Nottingham lol
Good signing though. They're missing Henderson for another few weeks and as a stop-gap with such an established keeper, can't think of anyone better. Basically a Nr. 1.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Cedric will have 1.5 year left i think we'll terminate his contract if nobody want to pay something for him.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I'm talking about Holding, he is HG and EPL level for a worse team.

Even Mari fetched his money back if Monza stay up, and currently it looks like so.

Covid market was of course tough for every team, and it's still a bit tough with all the financial problems.
Yeah agree with holding I was talking about Elneny.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
the guy is class GK that why im surprised only Nottingham wanted him
Nottingham has been pulling off crazy deals all year. Too many considering the process they had to and are still going through, but still impressive.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He'll be loaned out again. Got to hope Fullham make this permanent.

They seem to be safe from relegation, so that's Leno's full fee set.
was wishing they include some obligation but Fulham are smarter they'll target better player next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom