• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

balthazar

View attachment 12814

@A__G right now

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office
Cedric's done alright in red. Good luck to him

Legend14

Established Member
Just catching up. Jorgino? WTH.

And we paid Chelsea who bent us over?

This is what happens when you don’t have your transfer priorities in order. Everyone on this forum knows this. How come Edu doesn’t?

That said, at the price better than nothing… I hope. Break glass in case of emergency type player?

Fck

Has this player even been playing lately?

Partey better stay healthy until we clinch this.

Fck

MikeVinna

Established Member
The state of this sport when Chelsea spend like 600m in two windows with a 35 player squad, most of them on high wages and long contracts.

I don’t know the actual numbers but it can’t be far off that. How have they not been stopped, banned and fined already..

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The state of this sport when Chelsea spend like 600m in two windows with a 35 player squad, most of them on high wages and long contracts.

I don’t know the actual numbers but it can’t be far off that. How have they not been stopped, banned and fined already..
Not being named Arsenal? FFP is a joke anyhow. Regardless, hope Chelsea enjoys their new signings. I am sure the kids from their academy are happy (not)!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Has this player even been playing lately?
He has played 18 games in EPL and 6 games in UCL, averaging 70 minutes per game for Chelsea. So has started almost all their games. Apparently Chelsea is a club that plays their deadwood constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom