• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea basically said to everyone they signed last summer and the summer before that you’re all trash and need replacing. Even guys like Sterling must be thinking what the ****?

Absolute shambles, I don’t want anyone to buy any of their absolute crap 😂

Auba and Sterling didn’t even get 6 months :lol:

Good luck shifting half these guys with all those players they can’t even register.

Guys like Malang Sarr and Lukaku still on loan as well ffs.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
They were, they are a selling club. They just referred the release clause amount to Chelsea as the fee. Got one million euros on top of that.
Yes i know. But somebody wanted to blame Edu for giving up on Caicedo while praising Chelsea for not giving up on Enzo when the clear difference was that Benfica were willing to sell.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
:lol: this is the guy who after coming in presented Tuchel the 4-4-3 formation he wants to see start so
Boehly actually stocking up to play 4-4-3. Someone check PL regulations.

surprised-black.gif

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Auba and Sterling didn’t even get 6 months :lol:

Good luck shifting half these guys with all those players they can’t even register.

Guys like Malang Sarr and Lukaku still on loan as well ffs.
Don't forget Hudson-Odoi at 120k/week and Bakayoko :lol:

Really hope they don't manage to sell any of their players.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Boehly actually stocking up to play 4-4-3. Someone check PL regulations.

surprised-black.gif
The kicker article said the 12 player lineup was just one of many things Boehly stepped to Tuchel with that left him "uncomfortable".

A friend of mine has a business relationship with Tuchel, if I ever get to meet him I'll harass him to spill the beans bet there's a trove of embarrassing stories.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
The kicker article said the 12 player lineup was just one of many things Boehly stepped to Tuchel with that left him "uncomfortable".

A friend of mine has a business relationship with Tuchel, if I ever get to meet him I'll harass him to spill the beans bet there's a trove of embarrassing stories.

Tell me more.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
When owner keeps doing things that managers not comfortable with i don't think it'll end well Todd and his Yes men of group specially this guy baghdadi who journalists pretending he some genius is basically Todd yes man he paying extremely load of money overpaying to get things done.

Because I'm totally sure no sane DOF in world who got experience to how approach the market and how build team will spend that amount of money and just keep adding players this is just wrong.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Thier fans think they gonna sell alot of players yeah we'll see about who the german italian or Spanish club willing to take 200k a week Pulisic or many others.

Dutch D

Thier fans think they gonna sell alot of players yeah we'll see about who the german italian or Spanish club willing to take 200k a week Pulisic or many others.
They can basically sell Broja (40k) and Gallagher (50k) to Premier League and top-5 teams in the European big leagues. Players like Ziyech (100k), Bakayoko (100k), Sarr (120k), Hudson-Odoi (120k), Lukaku (320k), Auba (160k), Pulisic (150k), Loftus-Cheek (120K), Chukwuemeka (120k), Azpi (180k) would have to take a massive wage cut to get out of the club unless a club like Bayern, Real, PSG, Barca comes along which is doubtful for those players for the most part.

It's actually insane if you combine the wages per position what they are paying their players. For instance at LB Cucurella and Chillwell earn a combined 365k/week, James and Azpilicueta at 430k, etc.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They can basically sell Broja (40k) and Gallagher (50k) to Premier League and top-5 teams in the European big leagues. Players like Ziyech (100k), Bakayoko (100k), Sarr (120k), Hudson-Odoi (120k), Lukaku (320k), Auba (160k), Pulisic (150k), Loftus-Cheek (120K), Chukwuemeka (120k), Azpi (180k) would have to take a massive wage cut to get out of the club unless a club like Bayern, Real, PSG, Barca comes along which is doubtful for those players for the most part.

It's actually insane if you combine the wages per position what they are paying their players. For instance at LB Cucurella and Chillwell earn a combined 365k/week, James and Azpilicueta at 430k, etc.
You know they renewed Borja contract lol thier wage bill is just so unhealthy i wonder how PL not punishing them. I cant believe they paying that much for Chukwuemeka and Loftus cheek wtf 💀

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

The wages is what’s not getting talked about in the media. How much is their annual wage bill right now? It must be insane.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Southampton adding Kamaldeen Sulemana and Paul Onuachu for a combined fee of around €42M is pretty shrewd I think.

Definitely worth a relatively cheap punt on Sulemana, and Onuachu deserved a big move. Goal every 74' this season (16goals in 19games) and 2.1m tall so will fit into a team with some wing play.

Add that to their other business with Bazunu, Lavia, Alcaraz, Mara and so on they're building a really interesting team.

I've no clue if Nathan Jones is a good coach or not but certainly an interesting squad.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yes i know. But somebody wanted to blame Edu for giving up on Caicedo while praising Chelsea for not giving up on Enzo when the clear difference was that Benfica were willing to sell.
Yeah. Well I'm quite sure Brighton would have sold him for Enzo money or more, if they got a proper replacement, which would have been tough of course.

It's also totally possible that Bloom got annoyed and wanted to make a statement that players can't force themselves out all the time, especially in January. Trossard already did it with 1,5 years in contract, so a player with 3,5 year contract doing similar, and getting his wish, is a very bad look.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Aren’t they straight up cancelling the Bakayoko contract? :lol:
Chelsea doing this stuff (and they will have to do it in the summer too), and Tottenham canceling Doherty's contract to join Atletico for free. And the Gil deal.

Remember when it was only Edu who has these problems? Surprise surprise, it's not only him.

Dutch D

The wages is what’s not getting talked about in the media. How much is their annual wage bill right now? It must be insane.
No clue what the wages of the new guys are, but surely they won't be cheap. Their wage bill must be very bloated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom