• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over

Remember when we were linked with Ben White for £50m and we thought surely more big signings to come if we're paying that much for a CB?

Arteta and Edu wouldn't spend so much on a CB we didn't really need unless they planned to spend big in other areas. Surely.

What a bunch of stupid ****s we are.

Wait For It Kanye GIF

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
You realize that your opinions are not equal to a "large ammount of posters", right? Bar Holding, they're all ****e and the actual majority of the forum agrees with that take.

But again, since we don't have a blonde supremacy agenda, our opinions don't matter.

Large amount poster comment - go back Cedric thread and you many others praising cedric on his peformances not just myself.

Blonde supremacy? I am against tbeprejudice displayed by some of our fans such as the abuse and how underrated the likes of Ødegaard, Holding, Chambers, Leno, and Ramsdale just get for being blonde (in particular the abuse Ramsdale got on social media when he signed).

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Very shady mate, crazy how a kid just off the Academy production line goes to "Russia" of all places for an option of £17m after his loan, disgusting.

Same with Vitesse thing, somet not right.
Lets just say Clubs like Chelsea & Man City may do some questionable things to help with FFP?:rolleyes:

carlito'sway

Established Member
I am sure this has been mentioned before but with Nuno Mendes and Hakimi, PSG may have the best LB and RB for years to come. These guys are really massive talents. I wonder how Poch will line up with those two.

Large amount poster comment - go back Cedric thread and you many others praising cedric on his peformances not just myself.

Blonde supremacy? I am against tbeprejudice displayed by some of our fans such as the abuse and how underrated the likes of Ødegaard, Holding, Chambers, Leno, and Ramsdale just get for being blonde (in particular the abuse Ramsdale got on social media when he signed).
Are you blonde yourself?

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I am sure this has been mentioned before but with Nuno Mendes and Hakimi, PSG may have the best LB and RB for years to come. These guys are really massive talents. I wonder how Poch will line up with those two.

He got to the Champions League final with jokers like Aurier & Rose. Potential world-class players like Hakimi & Mendes will flourish under his management.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Remember when we were linked with Ben White for £50m and we thought surely more big signings to come if we're paying that much for a CB?

Arteta and Edu wouldn't spend so much on a CB we didn't really need unless they planned to spend big in other areas. Surely.

What a bunch of stupid ****s we are.

Wait For It Kanye GIF
I'll take you further back to the first couple of weeks when nothing was happening and people were saying 'well none of the other big clubs have done anything either' and 'its still very early'

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Merson is the same the guy that when we signed Wiliian, he criticised Willian who he considers a top player for showing a lack of ambition for signing for us.

A year later he was criticising Arteta and Edu for signing him.
Merse top player but spouts absolute waffle.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Best part of the 5-0 pumping by City was the Xhaka red, gone for 3 games now, I celebrated it tbh.

People think Manberg was banned due to his weird views on pedos, no.

I legitimately got one of the mods to ban him after he said Xhaka > Vieira in passing, found that a truly disgusting thing to say, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom