• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The league wasn't weaker back when we got Top Four, we just had a better team then.

Some of what Merse is saying is true, but other times it's just shock value, as that's his role on Sky.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Be Excited.

E-JwJutXIAIlQdo

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Was a particular fan of the Xhaka-out phase.

All our fantasy line ups with Bissouma and Partey or De Paul or even Ruben F'n Neves.

Quite funny how that turned out 😄😔
Oooh yes. And the people saying we should act tough and not accept 15 mil for the 'world class' player. 😂😂😂

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The league wasn't weaker back when we got Top Four, we just had a better team then.

Some of what Merse is saying is true, but other times it's just shock value, as that's his role on Sky.

Yeah prime Özil, Santi, Ramsey, Alexis and even Koscielny are levels above anyone in the current squad.

Only one I’d say is close to that era is probably Tierney and Monreal but I’d still probably take Nacho.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Yeah prime Özil, Santi, Ramsey, Alexis and even Koscielny are levels above anyone in the current squad.

Only one I’d say is close to that era is probably Tierney and Monreal but I’d still probably take Nacho.
Nacho anyday over kt whatever we have seen so far. Maybe over the years he will overtake him.

That team was good. Add partey and auba to that, would have been great.

Riou

Give me Szcz and his one great game, one bad game, over Leno's constant clownery too....our teams up until a few years ago, were always very good.

The league has always been strong, it annoys me when people try to downplay our previous teams by saying that it wasn't.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Give me Szcz and his one great game, one bad game, over Leno's constant clownery too....our teams up until a few years ago, were always very good.

The league has always been strong, it annoys me when people try to downplay our previous teams by saying that it wasn't.
i think the teams start to buy smart clubs like Westham and Villa were buying absolute crap and with little planning now they acting smart that the difference

Riou

i think the teams start to buy smart clubs like Westham and Villa were buying absolute crap and with little planning now they acting smart that the difference

When the big 4 was...United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool...the likes of Sp**s, Everton and Villa all still had quality teams back then, think it does them a disservice to say "the lesser teams have only gotten good now"

The Premiership has always been a strong league, only difference being it changes with which teams are good and which teams are poor every few years.

db10fan

Wow Tomiyasu is a nice surprise, young, regular starter at Serie A, has the talents, technical and physical profile to be elite RB or RCB like Pavard, signed only for 16 M, should be perfect signing if he mature succesfully here. I thought we splurged on White and Ramsdale and will leave starting RB and CM unimproved, but with Tomiyasu signing only starting CM still unimproved and that is the biggest problem.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He is literally bigger than the entire league. What a guy.

good thing United aren’t our rivals, I can actually enjoy Him being in the PL. You know who I’m talking about. No names needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom