• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I wonder if he will play 3 at the back and use those two as wing backs.
in Ligue 1 he'll destroy teams even with back 4 who can attack PSG knowing they have Messi Neymar Mbappe this is scary even before the games in CL maybe against top teams he go with more defensive approach but with PSG players he should stick with back 4 their team is perfect.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
What an abysmal window, a who's who of average players (right up Arteta's alley)we will have problems shifting down the line when a capable manager actually takes over, the real problem I have is with the amount of money we wasted, this club is a mess I can barely see us reaching 10th this season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He got to the Champions League final with jokers like Aurier & Rose. Potential world-class players like Hakimi & Mendes will flourish under his management.

He will get sacked soon, overrated manager...they should have given Tuchel more time, tbh.

Don't think he's good at managing big ego players, can see him annoying a fair few players at PSG...though you have to be perfect to keep PSG in check, mental dressing room, maybe with Ramos and Messi they can channel it better now though.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
He will get sacked soon, overrated manager...they should have given Tuchel more time, tbh.

Don't think he's good at managing big ego players, can see him annoying a fair few players at PSG...though you have to be perfect to keep PSG in check, mental dressing room, maybe with Ramos and Messi they can channel it better now though.
Imagine if Lille beat them to the title again 😂, the embarrassment would be beyond belief

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

AM waiting up til 7am for [mud-man] Bell's 'scandal'

giphy.gif

ApIBdKtQ_jLo_9uL1ks_3D8EuKcoClYuCe5L7hEZdAaYJYxb1hxQKHWNN6fspQon_wU-uUys-6j6BrkRiQxUZi5xX8x8rOi9fSAnhA

Last edited:

balthazar

Neymar Mbappe Messi
Mendes Verratti Paredes Hakimi
Kimpembe Ramos Marquinhos
Donnarumma

**** me that’s scary. Could even throw Wijnaldum in there for Paredes and get even more attackminded
who said Saliba will not face proper opposition in Ligue 1?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saul join champions of Europe even if we want him he won't accept to join.

Saul Goodman > Saul Niguez. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom