• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our midfield is so bad, engine room of the side and ours isn’t even top ten in the league.

Should have spent £100m on it and kept Saliba and Ryan.
It's the most important area of the pitch, and our most vulnerable. I still can't believe that Lokonga in, Willock out and a Xhaka contract extension was our only movement there.

We could've had Soumare for 16m & Sabitzer for £14m with enough money left over to go for a genuinely world class prospect like Camavinga. This window's been peak.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
If he represents a quality player, than I'd have no problem going for them. The problem is Arteta and Edu have let him con them into giving big deals to his rubbish. They're the ones to direct the anger at.
I'm all worked up and righteous now, but if I'm keen on a player in the future I'm sure that the Kia thing will be well and truly forgotten... until @American_Gooner swoops in to shame me 🤣🤣

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
It's the most important area of the pitch, and our most vulnerable. I still can't believe that Lokonga in, Willock out and a Xhaka contract extension was our only movement there.

We could've had Soumare for 16m & Sabitzer for £14m with enough money left over to go for a genuinely world class prospect like Camavinga. This window's been peak.
Not even a cheeky loan deal. So so bad.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

:lol::lol:

EuMDsCDXYAET1_7.jpg

I’m finished.
Max grip in the rave when she whines down low though, and if his opps catch him lacking man has that max traction for quick acceleration. I think @American_Gooner might be playing 4D chess here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom