• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
not sure Aouar to Real Madrid make sense is he supposed to replace Ødegaard? where the hell he'll play?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Kinda weird how "deadline day" became a thing, when you think about.

Press and fans make it out like signing someone on the last day is a good/big thing, when really it shows a lack of planning by the clubs...all deals should be done early in the window, in theory.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Looks like Madrid are using some of the Mbappe money to fill out their squad with French lads before he joins next year for ‘free’.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No, we havent done well Yousif.

We spent 50 million on White when we could have worked with Saliba.
We spent 30 million on Ramsdale when we could have worked with Ryan or better yet, kept Martinez.
We spent 20 million on a new right back, when Ainsley could have played a role there.

That's 100 million and we barely strengthened the side in key areas.
i agree about this but we making Saliba AMN Martinez a top 4 players and currently they aren't also Saliba still here he have future specially if mikel gone. i think the home grown rule played the part of White and Ramsdale they took half of our spending if not our spending would have been less than that.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
leno
tomi white gabriel tierney
partey lokonga
pepe/saka ode esr/saka
auba

on paper it isn't that bad. but we def need an upgrade to partner partey.

i think we're universal in saying it's arteta's fault.

£150m spent to go from 8th to 7th.

We wont get near City, Pool, Utd, Chelsea. Also I see Sp**s and West Ham or Everton finishing higher then us. Could even be 8th again if Arteta stays for the season.

LG10

I don’t get the outrage over the rb, no ones watched him and he’s got glowing reviews. No top rb’s available, that ajax bloke would get destroyed in the pl.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom