• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmsterdamGunner

Bookmarking this post, I think Arteta is going to pleasantly surprise you with this squad this season. I predict we'll get top 6 for sure, bet it'll be close between us, Sp**s, and United for 4th and 5th...United and Sp**s getting some extremely lucky pts early on and us starting so horribly will make things tight, also expect us to drop a few pts in these next 4 games--maybe we'll draw with Sp**s instead of winning for example because of nerves and team still gaining confidence, maybe draw against Brighton whereas in more positive circumstances we might win--while things are stabilising after this dramatic start, but I don't rule out 4th even with the way United look under Ole.

I know this will look delusional to some given the toxic atmosphere around here and the total lack of belief in and rating of Arteta, feel free to bookmark in turn!
I don’t believe this at all, i have no faith in Arteta. Even if we win the five games after the international break Arteta is still not good enough, his tactics are dull and lack flair, creativity and fun and his man management is awful. He is just not a likeable person and i think he lost the senior players in the dressing room. This can only go one way I’m afraid.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also noticed that the team is really a reflexion of Arteta's regime. A lot of nice and respectful guys. No difficult player. I don't see any of these players surrounding and pressuring the refs and getting into scuffles.

We will probably still get bullied by the likes of Burnley.

Im sure "bottle" and "toughness" are not part the recruitment algorhythm....
not only that it's young team the lack of leadership worry me it look like the early emirates era team they'll need to grow some balls away from home because it won't be easy.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's blonde and does blackface, so I guess some here would both love AND hate him in equal measures.

AM ain't ready for this conversation.

But they will be, when the race war erupts on here, around January (during AFCON ) next year.

WiscoGooner8

The weakest part of the team last season was scoring goals, and nothing has changed to improve that in this window, despite spending over 140m and not scoring a goal in 3 games.

Gervais

Established Member
Ramsdale
White - Tiramisu - Gabriel
AMN ———————- Tierney
Partey -- Xhaka
Pepe ———- Ødegaard
Aubameyang

We move

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Bookmarking this post, I think Arteta is going to pleasantly surprise you with this squad this season. I predict we'll get top 6 for sure, bet it'll be close between us, Sp**s, and United for 4th and 5th...United and Sp**s getting some extremely lucky pts early on and us starting so horribly will make things tight, also expect us to drop a few pts in these next 4 games--maybe we'll draw with Sp**s instead of winning for example because of nerves and team still gaining confidence, maybe draw against Brighton whereas in more positive circumstances we might win--while things are stabilising after this dramatic start, but I don't rule out 4th even with the way United look under Ole.

I know this will look delusional to some given the toxic atmosphere around here and the total lack of belief in and rating of Arteta, feel free to bookmark in turn!
Mate we need to bookmark lot of posts 😅

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The weakest part of the team last season was scoring goals, and nothing has changed to improve that in this window, despite spending over 140m and not scoring a goal in 3 games.
Which why it’s so funny seeing these line ups with saka, Ødegaard and smith Rowe. No one seem to have thought of where the goals are coming from. Pepe has to start in currrnt team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom