• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Media loves to pile on us. This guy says tomiyasi is neither rb nor cb. Wtf

Also who cares if he’s been offered to half the PL?

It’s not like Norwich or Burnley are too good for him, they don’t have the money to put down 20M plus on a young full back.

There’s not going to be many clubs who both need and can afford him ffs. Such a stupid argument.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
White will have 2 tall players next to him, which should negate some his his issues in the air....so we shouldn't need to play 3 at the back.

We have too many attacking options, to play 3 at the back, tbh.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I know this will look delusional to some given the toxic atmosphere around here and the total lack of belief in and rating of Arteta, feel free to bookmark in turn!
I don't think this is delusional at all. Firstly people always over rated how many of the big 6 will do well in a given season. History suggest there is usually at least two who will have a bad season hence why the points total to get top 4 isn't too high. Look at last season we were absolutely horrific for large parts of the season and broke all kind of records yet only finished 6 points of top 4. In Emery's full season we didn't particularly look great majority of the season yet were only 2 points of 3rd place while we were even distracted with a good run to the EL final. Again highlighting getting top 4 isn't this impossible job many think it is.

So no, I don't think it is delusional squeezing into the top 6 even with Arteta at the helm. I think it is more the complete lack of faith in Mikel that a lot don't think we will make top 8. That's how bad he has been. You really have to be completely clueless to manage this squad below 8th but don't rule it out with Mikel in charge. If we had a good manager (someone like Conte for example) then I would even say we could gate crash the top 4 if everything went our way. You only have to look at Leicester to see that isn't as far away as most think it is. They don't have a better squad than us (my opinion) yet they were a whisker away from making the CL in each of the last two seasons.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
this team should easily get top 6 with competent manager Westham Leicester have worst team that us and all finishing ahead of us.
not really.
I would take west ham and Leicester core over ours in a heartbeat.
Pereira amartey soyuncu better than what we have
Ndidi and Tielemans better than what we have
Vardy and Maddison are quality.

Regaring west ham we can say basically the same.
we are a midtable team, a team that looks like having a good future, but at the moment mid-table at best

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i don't understand the reason of forcing players to stay when the max games they'll play is under 10 games. the case of Van de Beek is mestery signed for 35M and played so little and he is not s**t player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom