• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Speaking of text messages.

@Rex Banter

Didn't Alan Smith get a text on deadline day in 2014 saying Arsenal were in for Welbeck, then it turned out we actually were :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Speaking of text messages.

@Rex Banter

Didn't Alan Smith get a text on deadline day in 2014 saying Arsenal were in for Welbeck, then it turned out we actually were :lol:

Iconic stuff. AM fuming that Arsène was at a charity tournament or something, brief links to Defoe then a late dash for Welbz.

Let's play Aubamawang

Bookmarking this post, I think Arteta is going to pleasantly surprise you with this squad this season. I predict we'll get top 6 for sure, bet it'll be close between us, Sp**s, and United for 4th and 5th...United and Sp**s getting some extremely lucky pts early on and us starting so horribly will make things tight, also expect us to drop a few pts in these next 4 games--maybe we'll draw with Sp**s instead of winning for example because of nerves and team still gaining confidence, maybe draw against Brighton whereas in more positive circumstances we might win--while things are stabilising after this dramatic start, but I don't rule out 4th even with the way United look under Ole.

I know this will look delusional to some given the toxic atmosphere around here and the total lack of belief in and rating of Arteta, feel free to bookmark in turn!
You're forgetting that CR7 is still banging goals in for fun. Utd will finish above us, no doubt. And the way Sp**s have started, they could easily make top 4 after some shrewd signings.

Riou

FFS! What's going on in this window. That Sheffield lad signing up to the forum to troll us about Ramsdale as well 😁

Police should be above this, tbh.

They are laughing at the pain of people they are supposed to protect...this is why no one likes cops.

TinFish

Depressing stuff all around.

Maybe a few years ago, when we were clinging onto 'top club' status, we could have competed for some of the signings the top 5 made. Unfortunately we've slipped so far down that Chelsea B team is now better than our first team.

The dramatic decline is movie worthy. A team that just missed out on top 4 a few seasons ago, now bottom of the table being trolled world wide.

We have an incompetent manager/board who is invincible, the man can't get sacked no matter how much he bends over the club :lol:

Only Arsenal can spend more than £100m, and barely improve the squad that finished 8th last season in the RB area.

We have 6/players eligible to play right back ffs, and hardly no one in CM.

The blind faith in Elneny and Xhaka is outstanding. Arteta for some reason, when his balls were on the line in regards to AMN - decides to clear the air and offer AMN more game time ---> no doubt in the CM position where he sucks. Lokonga, signed to be a backup is pretty much a guaranteed starter now :lol:

The squad is absolute poverty, I just need to vent my frustration here. I really can't believe how far we've fallen.

Possibly the worst window i've ever experienced. I think just signing tiramasu, and trying to shed the dead wood from the squad would have been a better window than what we've done.

The owners are so far out of touch with football (soccer) they don't care what's going on at the club. I don't know how some billionaires can be so dumb. Did this guy inherit all his wealth or something?

Can we have a general Arsenal moaning thread in the forum?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Honorary deadline day dildo post.

xkTLrO2.gif

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Bookmarking this post, I think Arteta is going to pleasantly surprise you with this squad this season. I predict we'll get top 6 for sure, bet it'll be close between us, Sp**s, and United for 4th and 5th...United and Sp**s getting some extremely lucky pts early on and us starting so horribly will make things tight, also expect us to drop a few pts in these next 4 games--maybe we'll draw with Sp**s instead of winning for example because of nerves and team still gaining confidence, maybe draw against Brighton whereas in more positive circumstances we might win--while things are stabilising after this dramatic start, but I don't rule out 4th even with the way United look under Ole.

I know this will look delusional to some given the toxic atmosphere around here and the total lack of belief in and rating of Arteta, feel free to bookmark in turn!
I've been here so many times but it's the hope that kills you. I think this place needs a bit of optimism and positivity so please keep showing us the silver lining 👍

Riou

Carol Farell.

Not sure you can trust someone who's first and last name rhyme, Liverpool could regret this deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom