• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Declan Rice: Cooking Again

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I know you guys really really like this team and they are nice guys, but no they still got some ways to go and they aren't as sick as often made out sorry. I don't care that they laced Sheffield utd and this version of Burnley, or that they cry on pitches at the end of league games that's no basis to hail these guys the way many do.
In theory, you take away Henry from the invincibles team and you compare it to the current team, I don't think the difference is as big as you are making it to be. You don't really want to compare a team that had Henry to the one that has Martinelli, just his presence on the pitch made everyone 20% better (which his assists records would confirm)

This team obviously needs to find a top forward player to win things, but for the rest, I don't think there's that much difference. I'd say Cole and Lehman would be big improvements, and I'm also too scared these days to say who I would prefer from the current team compared to the old one.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

"I'm not sure on this u18 Danish player think he might be a good fit for Arsenal. I'll check what @Rasmi thinks to make sure"

Said no one, ever.
Funny you said that because a Danish u18 player just broke our academy scoring record. I think Obi Martin is a real talent

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

In theory, you take away Henry from the invincibles team and you compare it to the current team, I don't think the difference is as big as you are making it to be. You don't really want to compare a team that had Henry to the one that has Martinelli, just his presence on the pitch made everyone 20% better (which his assists records would confirm)

This team obviously needs to find a top forward player to win things, but for the rest, I don't think there's that much difference. I'd say Cole and Lehman would be big improvements, and I'm also too scared these days to say who I would prefer from the current team compared to the old one.
Even without Henry this team is not good enough on the ball. Do you really think the invincibles minus Henry would struggle to keep the ball vs Sp**s with 30% possession or a ravaged United push them back and not be able to dominate the ball. I already know the excuses. Arteta didn’t want them to keep the ball

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Even without Henry this team is not good enough on the ball. Do you really think the invincibles minus Henry would struggle to keep the ball vs Sp**s with 30% possession or a ravaged United push them back and not be able to dominate the ball. I already know the excuses. Arteta didn’t want them to keep the ball
I've seen them struggling against Chelsea with Parker, Gudjonsen, Melchiot, and Bridge, so yeah it did happen to them as well believe it or not (and that was Henry playing).

Now, if you wanna argue that this team is not good enough on the ball, I could agree with you, other than Ode and Saliba the rest are not that good, but there are other aspects of a good team that this team has and are being underrated just because it's not nice to watch

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Took us from 2nd to 2nd. Progress.
You are never happy are you.

Before the season started you had us finishing below 5th place. You don't rate the manager or any of our players.

So according to your beliefs the team way overperforms yet you still seem very disappointed, criticising the manager and players at every opportunity.

If I had such low expectations I would be quite happy how the season actually turned out. Yet here you are still as miserable as before you made your ultra pessimistic predictions.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Not rolling sorry, these guys are just grossly overrated at this point. That’s my opinion though, nostalgia glasses etc.

Our back to back cup winning boyz in 2015, well clear of these frauds 👍

Macho

Petty with dedication.
Dusted 🔻

Our back to back cup winning boyz in 2015, well clear of these frauds 👍

They aren’t frauds they are trying their best and if anything they over achieved. Just don’t see the need to proclaim they are the best Arsenal since xxx or compare them to certain man.

Rice is a very good but it’s two extremes with him. A hype job with most and a few that overly scrutinise his every miss step.

Tnegs

This team with Henry would have successfully defended the title this season and be on our way to a double or treble. That man was a cheat code.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
This team with Henry would have successfully defended the title this season and be on our way to a double or treble. That man was a cheat code.
It’s as simple as that. We are missing the X factor in this team who will conjure goals out of nothing. We scored loads of goals this season but primarily as a result our system. The problem is when the system is shut down, who can grab a goal like a 30 yard piledriver or with a bit of magic feet in the box?

Henry was the X factor in all the Arsenal teams he played in.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 18

Arsenal’s primary focus is strengthening their midfield, with the club leaning towards adding #6 due to having more options for this position in the market [Gunnerblog]

Arsenal will continue to follow Benjamin Šeško’s progress and maintain a relationship with the player [Gunnerblog]

Monaco midfielder Aleksandr Golovin says he would be open to joining Arsenal: “But if you move, then only to top clubs. PSG, Manchester City, Real Madrid. I would also say Arsenal, because I have always had sympathy for this club.” [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom