• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Declan Rice: Cooking Again

Macho

Petty with dedication.
Dusted 🔻

Let’s search Rice Kante and see who comes up first big man?

First mention a year and a half ago: Post in thread 'Declan Rice'
Declan Rice

Then this in October last year

As for you? Dec2023

look it’s okay, not everyone can be a forefather of footballing takes. In fact it’s this position that has lead to a lot of the abuse I get :lol:

My take was way more impactful though.

Fair enough though, receipts are receipts.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

They signed Beckham. A glorified Ward Prowse with nice hair who was a much more limited player JWP.

Rice is in practically every pundits team of the season and was a contender of player of the season in the league this season, deservedly so.

Beckham was a global superstar.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Exactly. Like I said, a limited player with nice hair not their for his footballing ability but to sell shirts.

Yes Beckham was runner up for Ballon Dor and runner up twice for world player of the year 'because of nice hair'

142 goals/assists in 265 PL games while running more than anybody else is a 'limited player' now apparently.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Madrid Spain signing Gravesen was one of the first transfers that broke my heart as a kid, killed the illusion that you had to be the best to play for Real.

He was a good player was Thomas, but what the **** was he doing in a team alongside Zidane, Ronaldo, Raul, Roberto Carlos and Figo as the starting DM for a bit :lol:

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Madrid Spain signing Gravesen was one of the first transfers that broke my heart as a kid, killed the illusion that you had to be the best to play for Real.

He was a good player was Thomas, but what the **** was he doing in a team alongside Zidane, Ronaldo, Raul, Roberto Carlos and Figo as the starting DM for a bit :lol:

Seriously like Real lining up with ****ing Modric, Kroos and Noble :lol: So out of place.

I recall even the Danish media at the time collectively going "HUH??"

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Beckham gets criminally underrated because he happened to be a handsome guy.

Alas I know the feeling all too well 😔

Yeah, the looks and celebrity stuff definitely enhanced his status but he was a very good player and I wasn't even as keen on him as many.

Riou

Are you 100% sure you didn't mean to compare yourself to Thomas Gravesen here instead, in terms of football ability and physical appearance?

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
I think Beckham was underrated, if that right half space position that DeBruyne plays existed then I think the two would be pretty similar, his crossing, passing and shooting were as good as anything.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Are you 100% sure you didn't mean to compare yourself to Thomas Gravesen here instead, in terms of football ability and physical appearance?

Pretty sure yeah. I’ve only just recently started going bald. But I’ve been constantly put down as just a pretty face my whole life.

Riou

Seriously like Real lining up with ****ing Modric, Kroos and Noble :lol: So out of place.

I recall even the Danish media at the time collectively going "HUH??"

Madrid sold Makekele and Cambiasso in the space of 12 months, then replaced both with Tommy Bald.

Real were moving mad in the 2nd half of the 00s decade, no balance in their team at all 😅

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Gets criminally overrated as the younger generation on here don't recall watching him, just go on reputation that he has a film, dates a spice girl and skysports and BBC have the free kick against Greece on repeat.

Becks really struggled with the very basics badly, couldn't dribble and couldn't pass the ball on the deck. He was set piece merchant who was very limited as a player.

To think England dropped Macca (widely considered Madrid's best player after Redondo in one particular season) is shambolic.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
They signed Beckham. A glorified Ward Prowse with nice hair who was a much more limited player JWP.

Rice is in practically every pundits team of the season and was a contender of player of the season in the league this season, deservedly so.

Beckham was a world class winger with unreal deadball delivery and engine, people let the pretty boy image and media stardom detract from the fact he was a top footballer. Only thing he really lacked was pace but then he wasn't slow either.

I'm old enough to have seen him play so its not glorification either, guy was legit.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

No idea who Madrid Spain is but tbf to Real they just needed a proper ****house, probably looked at AC Milan, saw how much Kaka etc. liked playing with Gattuso and decided to have some of that themselves.

1718125579573.png

Just look at this ****ing photo. Guy can barely believe he's wearing the same shirt as Raul.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, June 16

Arsenal are one of several clubs who have contacted PSG over the signing of Xavi Simons, but the Parisians only want to loan the player this summer [L’Equipe]

Arsebal have registered an interest in 26 year old striker Artem Dovpik [Diari de Girona]

Latest posts

Top Bottom