• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Declan Rice: Cooking In Midfield

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You can't give a DM the MOTM when you win 6-0 but he was incredible tonight.

He's a colossal player. I don't know if I've seen him lose a 50/50 since he's been here :lol:
Apart from 2-3 bad passes i never seen guy settle that quick into team like him G.Jesus last season settled quick or Özil and Alexis before but this guy is ridiculous specially his position and the way we play

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
His engine also in midfield make us such a hard team to beat in the middle of the park amazing player and he was the missing piece for us midfield wise.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
His perfectly timed back to back tackles to win possession for us, amazing.

Funny too as it clearly annoyed Lens, since Ødegaard got immediately wiped out by one of their defenders right after it 😅

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
The ball is glued to him. Once he has it, you can't take it away from him. It's amazing.
His strength and balance is insane. I don't think I've seen anyone trouble Rice in a 50/50. On the TV screen, he looks a bit thicc, but not Lacazette thicc more girthy and muscular. I'm gonna lie down now.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You can't give a DM the MOTM when you win 6-0 but he was incredible tonight.

He's a colossal player. I don't know if I've seen him lose a 50/50 since he's been here :lol:
The one sequence last night where he made a sloppy pass and immediately made a pair of inch perfect sliding tackles within seconds to initiate a counter was something else. We haven't had someone who could tackle like this since Patrick and Gilberto left. The presence he has is insane. He's listed at 6'1 or whatever but you'd swear he's about 6'4 the way he gets his foot on everything.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Tackles aside, he understood the assignment and kept passing the ball to Saka for him to do his magic.

I hope we can start using those runs he makes to pass the ball to Saka and help the team get over Ødegaard's irrelevance.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It’s been a long time since I felt like it was unfair to the opponents that we had a certain player. He is that.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Declan really has been excellent. When we were linked last season I didn’t want him when the price was reported to be similar to that for Bellingham. The way this season has gone I think he may have been more influential for us than Jude would have been. Arsenal’s man of steel.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Has he been booked yet for us?

He attempts so many tackles that I assume he has but I can't remember, would be amazing if he hasn't.

Chelsea CF got a ban for complaining to the ref too much to earn 5 bookings, to compare :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom