• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Declan Rice: Cooking In Midfield

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Sounds a bit weird saying about a 100m DM but he’s exceeding expectations. The guy is an absolute colossus.

I get a bit surprised how often he is just always there. No matter where the danger is, counter attacks, second balls, whatever it is he’s there.

I was hoping we’d score another because I want him to get more expansive. I want to see that clipped Rodri ball.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I get a bit surprised how often he is just always there. No matter where the danger is, counter attacks, second balls, whatever it is he’s there.

I was hoping we’d score another because I want him to get more expansive. I want to see that clipped Rodri ball.

Physically and defensively he’s the best in the world by quite some distance, and he’s also got the ability to run with the ball.

I don’t think he’ll ever be Rodri on the ball, but if he improves in that sense a little bit more he’s an all timer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Guy was winning balls back today like was nothing ffs. Really shame one of his 3 long shot attempts didn't went in

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He needs to learn to distribute the ball more with passing. If he can learn to break lines, in addition to his crosses, we will unleash his final form.

But already an absolute killer in the middle of the park. Great reading of the game, energy and looks after himself as well. Superb player.

He needs to learn to distribute the ball more with passing.

Always room for improvement of course but think modern fans are pretty spoiled. We should just demand him keep playing to his strengths.

Felt Trossard and Ødegaard doing very well in midfield with the forward passing which a true dmc monster like Rice should enable them to do. Ødegaard should have 3 assists or something today.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
His reading of the game and defensive positions is elite so is his tackling technique tbf.

His progressive play is improving too. He's moving the ball quicker and with more pace / purpose.

If I'm being critical today he probably should have done a bit better with a couple of those long range shots he had. He's more than capable of scoring them, should at least be making the keeper work .

I still think he's at about 75-80% of the player he can be, there's still many areas he can improve on.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He needs to learn to distribute the ball more with passing. If he can learn to break lines, in addition to his crosses, we will unleash his final form.

But already an absolute killer in the middle of the park. Great reading of the game, energy and looks after himself as well. Superb player.

He can break lines with ease, we’ve seen it loads, I just think tactically it’s something we’re not pressuring him to do because it can lead to high turnovers and I think he’s quite risk adverse unless we’re chasing.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Okay man we really did rob West Ham didn't we? 100m is daylight robbery that's how good he is.
Understand now why they said nothing less than 130-140mil for him :lol:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
In all my years on this forum, I don't think there is a single player who continually dunks on one poster with his performances. I don't even think @BigPoppaPump hates Rice any more. I think he's only being a contrarian for the engagement.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
In all my years on this forum, I don't think there is a single player who continually dunks on one poster with his performances. I don't even think @BigPoppaPump hates Rice any more. I think he's only being a contrarian for the engagement.
You’re so desperate for my approval. I said it before he even signed you lot will praise him for every minor thing so I’m not surprised.

He’s a good defensive player but mediocre when it comes to passing and creating play, everyone knows this already no need for me to keep reiterating. You’d be crying if I did.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Needs to be more ambitious with his forward passing. Takes too few risks. Don't even think its a question of ability, because he's been making similar passes along the sides. Just not through the middle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom