• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Declan Rice: Cooking In Midfield

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Ok the people blaming a number 6 for our offensive problems early in season, who constantly recycles possessions and scores big goals are in the mud. I am not the name and shame type, 2024 is all about a kinder, gentler Farzad. But you know who you are, and you know Mik and Kai were to blame not Rice

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Ok the people blaming a number 6 for our offensive problems early in season, who constantly recycles possessions and scores big goals are in the mud. I am not the name and shame type, 2024 is all about a kinder, gentler Farzad. But you know who you are, and you know Mik and Kai were to blame not Rice
Nooooo! Who else am I going to get deranged Arteta and Havertz filled content from? 2024 is a new year, so you try to be even more insufferable to the Arteta acolytes.

TopGunner81

Great player. Definitely worth his price tag and I hate when transfer money is used to define a player. I'd gladly watch the club spend another 100 million on a Declan Rice. Just so solid.
You couldn’t play 2 Declan Rice’s, it wouldn’t be fair on the opposition…

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They're crying over at WHU forum
Clapping a player like Collins when he returned with Villa - fine. Clapping a player who was actively looking for the exit and making kissy faces at another team before the season even ended - a bit… off. Might’ve been a bit different if we’d been relegated I guess.
I liked the bit where he went off and the camera panned to our fans, one guy was clapping him, the guy next to him was calling him a w**ker.
Can't believe so many 'grown men' are still playing wounded over Declan's departure. He went to a bigger club, today proved that, move on.
Got no animosity towards him whatsoever, but he really didn't need to make such a big point of instructing everyone not to celebrate his goal yesterday. Surely, at 6.0 it's slightly embarrassed handshakes all round? And even if his teammates are going beserk on his behalf, what's wrong with that? As long as he's not running round the pitch whirling his shirt around the head, we get the point that he respects the club.
He’s a little rat. would love for someone to nail him today but there’s more chance of hugs in the tunnel and a standing ovation from the home fans.

Modern football is crap
Don't understand why this is still a thing. He's moved on, so should we. I wish him well, but don't want Arsenal to win anything. Simple as that.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
World class as usual. Absolutely incredible how we have a young Roy Keane in our team yet some clueless fans don’t rate him.
Some fans around here didn’t/don’t rate Keane either so idk why you’re surprised

He's been so much better than I thought and is a good at set pieces. Does he have fk ability in his locker? Top player gor us who can still get better

Not gonna lie when I first read this I understood “fk ability” as sth completely different and was about to get on the phone to Mr Bergkamp… 👀

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
World class as usual. Absolutely incredible how we have a young Roy Keane in our team yet some clueless fans don’t rate him.

He's way better than Roy Keane tbh. Can screen the defence as well but way more skillful, better at carrying the ball, showed a way better shot yesterday than Keane ever did and the delivery for those set pieces Roy never had in his locker.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
so you try to be even more insufferable to the Arteta acolytes.

go to 11 spinal tap GIF

Tnegs

He's way better than Roy Keane tbh. Can screen the defence as well but way more skillful, better at carrying the ball, showed a way better shot yesterday than Keane ever did and the delivery for those set pieces Roy never had in his locker.
I can’t get on this boat just yet. My dad was a United fan and I used to watch their games when Keane was at his peak. He was absolutely world class, he could play ball and he kept up that level for a long long time. Rice will need to drive this team on to a title or two before we can seriously have this conversation.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Some fans around here didn’t/don’t rate Keane either so idk why you’re surprised

As much of a scumbag Keane was I can't believe that anyone who actually watched him play back then didn't rate him as a very, very good player.

Saying Keane was a very good player is the equivalent of saying the sky is blue.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Some fans on this forum trying to argue that Holding was amazing for us and Partey the worst flop ever. SMH

Holding had two very good seasons for us and produced two quality performance in two FA cup finals that he won.

Partey hasn't had a season were he has produced more good performances than poor. Partey hasn't had season of the quality that even the likes of Torrieria, Guendouzi and Coquelin have had. Hyped up to be a Vieira and Yaya hybrid and turned out to be a Diaby and Wanyama hybrid.

Last edited:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
No such thing as “main job” at a club like Arsenal, you have to show abit more dynamism, goals and assists on top of what he already does takes the conversation around him to a different place.

Yeah, but what he's going to get judged on first and foremost is his DM work, that's why he's in the side.

Goals and assists are a bonus. No-one was worrying about how many Partey was scoring last season when he was in terrific form at DM.

Top Bottom