• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Declan Rice: Cooking In Midfield

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

When you look at our business, it’s quite strange that we haven’t really signed that many attacking players over the past 10 years or so. There’s been too much of an emphasis on defenders or defensive minded players. Kai and Jesus might aswell be defenders too.

No wonder @Trilly wants a wide option.
Disclaimer:

Still rate our wide players, don’t hate Arsenal etc.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Disclaimer:

Still rate our wide players, don’t hate Arsenal etc.

A-M has you putting out disclaimers now 😂

Would have been interesting had we signed Raphinha or Mudryk and just saw what Arteta had planned with our current wide options. Could have potentially moved Saka centrally if we signed Raphinha but I guess we dodged a bullet with both.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Some fans around here didn’t/don’t rate Keane either so idk why you’re surprised

Not gonna lie when I first read this I understood “fk ability” as sth completely different and was about to get on the phone to Mr Bergkamp… 👀
For clarity I meant free kick. My interest in Rice is purely professional Sir.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not gonna lie when I first read this I understood “fk ability” as sth completely different and was about to get on the phone to Mr Bergkamp… 👀

Next time Dennis play against Rice, in an Arsenal legends v West Ham legends match...

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
A game changer for sure. The mantelpiece to mikel Artetas altar of Arsenal 2.0
It all looks so very easy for him

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How Declan probably felt scoring a worldie, not celebrating and then getting immediately subbed off...

fCcX73.gif

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Most Arsenal fans I've seen rate him but they just rate Paddy higher.
I have seen Paddy in the flesh at Harrod’s. I would not want that guy putting a 90s style tackle on me i tell you. He is a big freaking dude. If i had to fight Keane or Paddy no competition. I don’t want any part of Viera, keane strikes me as a Hollywood tough guy. Plus Viera was a better player even sir Al thought so.

Farzad Stoned

A-M has you putting out disclaimers now 😂

Would have been interesting had we signed Raphinha or Mudryk and just saw what Arteta had planned with our current wide options. Could have potentially moved Saka centrally if we signed Raphinha but I guess we dodged a bullet with both.
Xavi Simmons. Raphina is worst guy in Barca attack. Lewie is scoring goals, Yamine is the truth, Jao Felly has been top 5 attacker in league arguably this year. Saka is loads better would not switch him to accommodate Raphiba. You got this Raphina thing, but he has looked poor for me in Spain.

Farzad Stoned

Against West Ham our build up was mainly seamless as they didn't press aggressively. In the Liverpool match, the build up was mainly due to the presence of a box midfield. Rice wasn't pivotal in this phase.

Gosh the hype for English players 🫣
Difference with past is the English players now really deserve the hype. The Lions are probably the most talented team in international football after France right now. Interestingly the two best English players went out of the Pl to play.

GoonerJay24

Difference with past is the English players now really deserve the hype. The Lions are probably the most talented team in international football after France right now. Interestingly the two best English players went out of the Pl to play.

Talents there but generally these players are overhyped. For me, the previous generation of Lampard, Cole, Rooney etc, was more talented

Farzad Stoned

Talents there but generally these players are overhyped. For me, the previous generation of Lampard, Cole, Rooney etc, was more talented
At the club level for some reason those guys never played well internationally. Plus compared to countries like Germany and Holland that are down historically England looks better in relation

Latest posts

Top Bottom