• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

So this confirms Edu needs half year to make a deal and that's why once.his target fails he can't get anyone else.
West Ham are close to the drop and would never let him leave in January. I love an Edu dunking but this isn’t it.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

My favourite Camden bit of info was that Wenger started crying in the dressing room after the 6-0 loss at Chelsea and told the players it was his last season at the club.

A case of Chinese Whispers.

More likely it was Koscielny crying & said it was his last season. Sadly, it didn't become a reality for a few more years :lol:

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Never really watched Rice that much. Has a great long ball, but I think we'd be really overpaying for an England international.

Is he that good? Secondly, he'd also come for a starting position, and with Xhaka - Partey playing the way they are, I'm not sure he's getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom