• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Well English media still have no new info about this one i guess most these news are BS.

i hope Man city stay away just let us have him you c**ts.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit šŸ’ø
Dusted šŸ”»

Imagine paying for West Ham gossip. Truly a grim existence for anyone subscribed to that Patreon. :shivering:

Heā€™s actually a decent source with connections to the club, thatā€™s FPL royalty right there.

Donā€™t think heā€™s that great for transfers though. Fantasy football the main reason for that Patreon.

Paperino

Itā€™s Timo Time

Pretty sure that guy has had **** info for a while as well. Paying for gems like "both Manchester clubs may enter the bidding".

You are always dismissing sources that indicate that we may not get a player. Raphinha, Mudryk... You will never learn.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Heā€™s actually a decent source with connections to the club, thatā€™s FPL royalty right there.

Donā€™t think heā€™s that great for transfers though. Fantasy football the main reason for that Patreon.
Joining a Patreon for Fantasy Football help is a level of virginity that even my boy @UpTheGunnerz never reached. Jesus Christ.

Legend14

Established Member
I think we land Rice. I think it is likely already done and it will be a great, albeit expensive, signing for us.

As a Xhaka fan, after watching Rice I donā€™t see there is anything that Xhaka does better other than positional awareness.

Iā€™ll be excited for this one. Just too smart and athletic a player/leader to not succeed in Artetaā€™s system. None of our rivals want this transfer to go through.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ā­

Just thought about it and I hope Xhaka stays an additional year and leaves on a free purely out of spite.
Think it'd be worth it for the club as well. The talked about fee (below ā‚¬15m?) isn't as much value as keeping him imo

Macho

In search of Pure Profit šŸ’ø
Dusted šŸ”»

Think it'd be worth it for the club as well. The talked about fee (below ā‚¬15m?) isn't as much value as keeping him imo

I think itā€™s the perfect time for him to move on whilst on a high. Iā€™m just not a fan of the crap on old player to praise new player flowchart, so I am just saying stuff.

I only want Rice here because Arteta really wants him here which means he will work.

I donā€™t think heā€™s as special as heā€™s being made out to be otherwise, but the English really really like the guy as we can see by some of the English members of Arsenal-Mania.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ā­

I think itā€™s the perfect time for him to move on whilst on a high. Iā€™m just not a fan of the crap on old player to praise new player flowchart, so I am just saying stuff.

I only want Rice here because Arteta really wants him here which means he will work.

I donā€™t think heā€™s as special as heā€™s being made out to be otherwise, but the English really really like the guy as we can see by some of the English members of Arsenal-Mania.
I don't know if it's really the perfect time for him to move on. Not saying it's not, imo it's a perfect case of "two sides of the coin" for the player with leaving on a high vs staying and experiencing CL and potentially a push for the title.

For the club I can't see any value in releasing him for 15m euros or less. If we really want to become competitive and build on this season it'd perfect to keep Xhaka another season while a replacement beds in. I've been really hating on Xhaka before but he's shown this season that he's mad underrated now when we play to his strengths, or maybe even more mitigate his weaknesses.

Agree on Rice. He's very talented but it's going a bit overboard I feel. Could hopefully get some love from media, pundits and pgmol if he comes, similar to the treatment Sp**s/Kane have gotten.

In saying he's overhyped I will say though that it'd be interesting to see what he could do in that LCM role. His team mates says he's something else and I remember f2 guys rating him as one of the top, top most technically gifted players they'd had on the show when he featured some 2 or 3 years ago.

Dream scenario would be to keep Xhaka, get Rice and bed him in and then replace Xhaka when he leaves on a free in a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom