• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

MBappe would be a gigantic fee and wage package as would Jude.

Don’t understand why you’re so hard in denial about this. Confusing.
I'm not in denial. It can happen, I just don't see it likely.

I rather Arsenal buys EPL proven Rice as early as possible, than wait for some hypothetical situation about Real Madrid business that might not happen.

It's not even certain Bellingham goes there in the summer? Or Mbappe?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm not in denial. It can happen, I just don't see it likely.

I rather Arsenal buys EPL proven Rice as early as possible, than wait for some hypothetical situation about Real Madrid business that might not happen.

It's not even certain Bellingham goes there in the summer? Or Mbappe?

So you’d rather lock into an inferior player which stops you going for the superior option.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So you’d rather lock into an inferior player which stops you going for the superior option.
Yes, because I also doubt Arsenal would pay what Real would want for Camavinga with 4 years in contract. He would very likely be more expensive.

If Arsenal waited for this Camavinga situation, the fan base would go mental again if Edu "fails" getting this much more unrealistic target.

Likely at the end of the window too, which would not be good for next season's preparation and makes it harder to have a proper backup target.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I’m starting to come around to Deccy tbh. Not because I think he is brilliant. But we do need home grown quota of good quality. As long as he stays in his lane and stay being water carrier it’s all good.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
One clip from the biggest game of said player’s career which directly led to a goal. It’s valid evidence and the court will admit it

Similar vibes to fans of rival clubs bringing up Henry's CL final performance against Barca to tear him down tbh. Players make mistakes.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I’m starting to come around to Deccy tbh. Not because I think he is brilliant. But we do need home grown quota of good quality. As long as he stays in his lane and stay being water carrier it’s all good.
He could be carrying bottles of piss and certain man here would guzzle it down as champagne

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

''Don’t see that from a truly top world class midfielder.

Lights too bright and he p*ssed down his leg''. :clown::clown:

Am indirectly gassing up their most hated player Rashford by liking a video of him humiliating our best player just to prove the point that even the best midfielders get sonned, all for a player we might not even be linked to in a few months. 😭😭

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Am indirectly gassing up their most hated player Rashford by liking a video of him humiliating our best player just to prove the point that even the best midfielders get sonned, all for a player we might not even be linked to in a few months. 😭😭
I can tell you really enjoyed that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom