• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Bellingham is another Sancho in the making, overrated and overhyped player, what's the idea of Rice as well, when Caicedo is better than him in LCM and DM... nonsense! There are a lot of good english players with better value for money than these two overrated and expensive players.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Bellingham is another Sancho in the making, overrated and overhyped player, what's the idea of Rice as well, when Caicedo is better than him in LCM and DM... nonsense! There are a lot of good english players with better value for money than these two overrated and expensive players.
Like who. Give me 3 number 8s with better pedigree than Bellingham and 3 number 6s with better pedigree than Rice that are available in the summer.

3 for each position and the price you think they would cost.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Like who. Give me 3 number 8s with better pedigree than Bellingham and 3 number 6s with better pedigree than Rice that are available in the summer.

3 for each position and the price you think they would cost.
That’s wrong way to look at it. You can be talented player and overrated. Good player but overpriced. I thought he was mix bag in the World Cup and average vs USA and France. It was Declan rice who held up the England midfield together

Bellingham struggled vs Chelsea and the last 3 Dortmund players who shined in their midfield kagawa, mikhtarian and sancho all failed in the PL.

There are legitimate reasons to question the numbers being talked about for Bellingham ie the most expensive midfielder ever

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
That’s wrong way to look at it. You can be talented player and overrated. Good player but overpriced. I thought he was mix bag in the World Cup and average vs USA and France. It was Declan rice who held up the England midfield together

Bellingham struggled vs Chelsea and the last 3 Dortmund players who shined in their midfield kagawa, mikhtarian and sancho all failed in the PL.

There are legitimate reasons to question the numbers being talked about for Bellingham ie the most expensive midfielder ever
There's nothing wrong with asking for alternatives.

If someone says player x isn't good enough to be a 100m player, I'm entitled to ask that someone for an alternative.

In which, I can dissect their choices and provide an opinion.

So I will wait to see what alternatives are given and I will disect the price and the risk with them.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

More limited than even Rabiot in the LCM position, let alone Xhaka... more limited than Caicedo in the DM position. He isn't good enough for Arsenal.
You're the guy who used a tweet with a few chosen stats from October to prove your point, and didn't reply to my points about it. :lol:

No one listens to your nonsense about Rice mate.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You're the guy who used a tweet with a few chosen stats from October to prove your point, and didn't reply to my points about it. :lol:

No one listens to your nonsense about Rice mate.
It is because you will just use the league they play in and national team against them. The sporting midfield that dominated ours last last cost fraction of ours. But if someone mentioned ugarte as an option you would dismiss him only playing in Portuguese league. We talking about value vs performance. Palhinha cost 20 million few months ago and he been one of the best midfielders this season. Knowing you I’m sure you would have dismissed him last summer. So it’s all about who is the most famous with you

Kuroske

It all depends on which coach is using him. I think Rice will be looking much better when a worldclass manager is managing him instead.

If Edu is willing to pay €100 million, than he is worth €100 million. I rather see Arsenal overpaying PL/international proven players than taking €30-40 million prospects.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Did you find 3 alternatives to 6 and 8 in the team.

If you have enough knowledge in the game that Bellingham and Rice are overhyped and over rated I'm expecting you to have a list of alternatives.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Don’t see that from a truly top world class midfielder.

Lights too bright and he p*ssed down his leg.
Satire? Last time I checked Mbappe is one of the best players in the world, and one of the fastest and is a force of nature for France. But hey, one missed tackle is an execution offence...

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

It all depends on which coach is using him. I think Rice will be looking much better when a worldclass manager is managing him instead.

If Edu is willing to pay €100 million, than he is worth €100 million. I rather see Arsenal overpaying PL/international proven players than taking €30-40 million prospects.
For the sake of order, let’s get one thing straight. Arteta is not a world class manager or coach. He’s done very well at getting this group of players to form a band of brothers of sorts, and to play well in a very specific system, but there are levels to this

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

For the sake of order, let’s get one thing straight. Arteta is not a world class manager or coach. He’s done very well at getting this group of players to form a band of brothers of sorts, and to play well in a very specific system, but there are levels to this
All he is is young promising manager. But someone like Amorim is rated higher than him and already out coached him over 2 legs

Makavelii

Interesting take.
I think Bellingham actually justifies the hype so far. I think he’s already ahead of both Rice and Caicedo despite his age.

I never rated Sancho that highly. I think Bellingham is very different.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It just feels a bit wrong that in a world where Partey is 50m, Rodri is 60m, and Casemiro is 70m, Rice is apparently at least 80m? That just doesn’t feel right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom