• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We just bid £90m for a Ukrainian farmer. When was the last time you saw Bayern do that?
we don’t know what we bid. All we know is it was rejected and we refused to match Chelsea bid. So a player we worked on for months we walked away, but somehow we gonna enter bidding war for Rice? I don’t even think either will get him. But in a bidding war I would take Bayern over Arsenal

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
we don’t know what we bid. All we know is it was rejected and we refused to match Chelsea bid. So a player we worked on for months we walked away, but somehow we gonna enter bidding war for Rice? I don’t even think either will get him. But in a bidding war I would take Bayern over Arsenal

David Ornstein

"But the acquisition of Mudryk for an initial €70million (£61.6m, $75.5m), with a further €30m potentially due in performance-related add-ons, is not about the size of the transfer fee. For starters, Arsenal offered the same amounts and split as Chelsea, albeit the speed at which the various instalments would be paid was markedly different on their bid".

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

David Ornstein

"But the acquisition of Mudryk for an initial €70million (£61.6m, $75.5m), with a further €30m potentially due in performance-related add-ons, is not about the size of the transfer fee. For starters, Arsenal offered the same amounts and split as Chelsea, albeit the speed at which the various instalments would be paid was markedly different on their bid".
Yes the key words the speed instalments would be paid was different. God knows how many years Arsenal offered to pay. In the end it was failed bid hence we lost the bidders for mudryk. We enter a new bidding war with our history of losing many bidding wars from the past

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Yes the key words the speed instalments would be paid was different. God knows how many years Arsenal offered to pay. In the end it was failed bid hence we lost the bidders for mudryk. We enter a new bidding war with our history of losing many bidding wars from the past

They offered it over 4 years we offered it over 5, Ornstein has also reported it. The point is we both were prepared to pay £90m for a Ukrainian farmer. That's the absolute max Bayern want to pay for the best striker in Serie A.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They offered it over 4 years we offered it over 5, Ornstein has also reported it. The point is we both were prepared to pay £90m for a Ukrainian farmer. That's the absolute max Bayern want to pay for the best striker in Serie A.
So we worked on this deal for months, matches Chelsea on everything except they said they pay the instalments in 4 years and we said 5 years and on that small detail we walked away on a deal we worked for so long? That was our breaking point? You say Ukrainian farmer, we were convinced he was a truly special talent hence we went and spent so much time on signing him.

Again I’m just saying our history is clear. We are not a club that win bidding war no matter how you spin it. Rice decides where he goes. But if it was Bayern vs Arsenal only bidding war and he is open to both. Bayern beats Arsenal

DuBB

How can he have good conversations but also time is running out because he’s close to signing for Arsenal…

😂

I like this guy.

He appears to be on a one man mission to propel his name further this window.

He's been the sole person (not even outlet, singular person) talking about Declan Rice and Bayern. Anyone else who aggregates the news is basing their articles on what he's saying. Not their own or new information.

Nobody in England (Arsenal side, West Ham side, Prem side) has even acknowledged him or this rumour, and nobody in Germany (national media, or Bayern media) is going as hard as he as with this.

So what that says to me is he's using a morsel of possibly true information to gain attention.

And he probably knows that even the 1% of info he's going on will lead nowhere as he's already giving himself an out with that last sentence

Gotta respect it.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Oh…. Just got off a zoom calll…

👀⌛️….🔋🍚

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Why are Bayern gonna blow their budget and make their record signing on a English cm/dm? Aint their style either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom