• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Who’s the Xhaka replacement? I can’t see it clearly in my head. Ødegaard 10, Rice 6, who’s the 8? Gundogan would be a shoddy short term fix, who’s the long term fix.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Who’s the Xhaka replacement? I can’t see it clearly in my head. Ødegaard 10, Rice 6, who’s the 8? Gundogan would be a shoddy short term fix, who’s the long term fix.
Mokbel today said that Rice would be the Xhaka replacement.

It kinda makes sense, because Rice has similar endurance as Xhaka, but is faster to recover against counters. Both good at positioning and defending.

Not sure many saw Xhaka being good at the more attacking role. But surely there are doubts in Rice's attacking prowess for it.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Yeah, Rice is a direct replacement for Xhaka.

Partey or Caicedo (if we sign him) at 6.

After West Ham's final all the Rice to Arsenal stuff will come out in the media.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why West Ham fans salty ffs, were paying good money.

Because we are the only team in London to achieve success (recently at least) without having to rely on getting bought by a oil baron or country, rivals hate that we achieved what they wish they could without having to buy it... it's why everyone wanted City to beat us to the title this season.

If he was going to Chelsea, they could just hide behind him going there because they got lucky that oil money was sent their way in 2003 and became a super club because of it.

Whereas Arsenal are just a bigger and better club, some people hate having to just admit that...jealousy brings the worst out in ****s!

blaze_of_glory

These guys really do think we just fluked being top of the league for 9 months. I doubt they'd think differently even if we held on to win.

Fabregasm

Good news for Arsenal? Declan Rice to reject Bayern Munich as he wants to stay in Premier League | Goal.com UK

Done deal guys, we are signing Rice
scotty2hotty-wrestling.gif

Pyromaniac

Mokbel today said that Rice would be the Xhaka replacement.

It kinda makes sense, because Rice has similar endurance as Xhaka, but is faster to recover against counters. Both good at positioning and defending.

Not sure many saw Xhaka being good at the more attacking role. But surely there are doubts in Rice's attacking prowess for it.
It also makes sense because we lose height with Xhaka leaving. We can't have another midget in midfield, it would expose us when defending set pieces.

Rice is also perfect for the double pivot if we move to a 3-2-4-1, where Zinchenko/ESR (+?) play next to Ødegaard.

Henry boi

I've been thinking alot about this move and about the 8 position, I must say at first I wasn't convinced by this signing, I thought we need a controller as a 8 in the shape of Gundogan, but I've come to the realization that Rice will provide what we lack most which is Stamina and Legs in that midfield also he seems quicker than Xhaka
As for the controlling 8 we don't need him as much as all our other midfielders are good at controlling games Jorginho, Partey, Ødegaard and even Zinny, so we won't suffer in that regard technically but Rice on the other hand will complete our midfield
We won't have games like that draw at Anfield with him because he covers the midfield and has legs for days

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Because we are the only team in London to achieve success (recently at least) without having to rely on getting bought by a oil baron or country, rivals hate that we achieved what they wish they could without having to buy it... it's why everyone wanted City to beat us to the title this season.

If he was going to Chelsea, they could just hide behind him going there because they got lucky that oil money was sent their way in 2003 and became a super club because of it.

Whereas Arsenal are just a bigger and better club, some people hate having to just admit that...jealousy brings the worst out in ****s!

I recently saw a podcast with West Ham's Michail Antonio, and the topic of Arsenal came up.

What he said was interesting to me. He mentions how he doesnt like Arsenal because our supporters are everywhere, in London its everyone, and the rest of the UK you cant go far without finding someone who supports Arsenal.

Then he also mentions the arrogance we have as supporters. Always speaking about our club playing football the right way and developing young talent and those kind of things.

What I have noticed personally is how big we are as a club. We've been below our standard for some time, but at the first sign of us showing our true form again, there is so much jealousy.

Oh by the way, in the same interview Michail speaks glowinly about Rice. He says he is an absolute monster, better than Rodri, and would change the dynamics at Arsenal. He doesnt want Declan to join us.

Henry boi

I recently saw a podcast with West Ham's Michail Antonio, and the topic of Arsenal came up.

What he said was interesting to me. He mentions how he doesnt like Arsenal because our supporters are everywhere, in London its everyone, and the rest of the UK you cant go far without finding someone who supports Arsenal.

Then he also mentions the arrogance we have as supporters. Always speaking about our club playing football the right way and developing young talent and those kind of things.

What I have noticed personally is how big we are as a club. We've been below our standard for some time, but at the first sign of us showing our true form again, there is so much jealousy.

Oh by the way, in the same interview Michail speaks glowinly about Rice. He says he is an absolute monster, better than Rodri, and would change the dynamics at Arsenal. He doesnt want Declan to join us.
Arsenal are huge you can't escape an Arsenal jersey anywhere in the world, I've recently seen more Arsenal jersey than Uniteds recently, certainly in Africa
Which is why I find it funny when people try to downplay the popularity of Arsenal
Like for instance Bayern might be bigger in terms of success but I'm not sure they are bigger in size, after all popularity determines how big of a club you are imo

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It's not really jealousy Arsenal fans are genuinely idiots. The was another Arsenal fan on the same podcast called Specs who 100% agreed with him.

Everyone knows about Arsenal fans tbh. Well, except Arsenal fans.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It's not really jealousy Arsenal fans are genuinely idiots. The was another Arsenal fan on the same podcast called Specs who 100% agreed with him.

We are right :lol: And yeah that's the one.

I've actually stopped talking ball on some of my whatsapp groups. I didnt realise what a **** I can bewhen talking about Arsenal. Its basically me on here x 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom