• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
It's always something with Arsenal. Gotta wait for this final, gotta wait for the player to come back from vacation, gotta wait for Edu to take a ****. Teams close **** left and right and we drag it till the last day of the window.
It could be the club trying to keep good relations with West Ham and not unsettle them before their biggest game in a long time.

I have a feeling that we’re more serious about going back in for Caicedo. An easier deal to close whilst West Ham will intentionally want to drag this out to create a bidding war.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Take this for what you will as I can't verify it. I don't know if I've posted this on this thread before but...

My bro has a colleague who was childhood friends with Rice. He told my brother about a month ago that Rice was coming to Arsenal, like 100% coming. It's why I've been so bullish about it.

I don't know this guy obviously but he told my bro about being mates with Rice long before any of the Arsenal transfer rumours started so I don't think he's making this up.

I believe it anyway.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Take this for what you will as I can't verify it. I don't know if I've posted this on this thread before but...

My bro has a colleague who was childhood friends with Rice. He told my brother about a month ago that Rice was coming to Arsenal, like 100% coming. It's why I've been so bullish about it.

I don't know this guy obviously but he told my bro about being mates with Rice long before any of the Arsenal transfer rumours started so I don't think he's making this up.

I believe it anyway.

“A colleague who was childhood friends with Rice who told my brother.”

September 1st is a lifetime away ffs.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

I believe it anyway.
More fabricated: this post or Kim K's body?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I believe it anyway.
Rice has openly said he has only ever had one friend in his life and it’s mason mount

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Declan Rice: "Mason Mount is my best mate, we've known each other since childhood"

Rasmi, using his 1.2 GHz Celeron 2 Smoothbrain RTX 1800 processor to analyze the deeper meaning of this quote: "Lmao Rice only has one friend because he didn't name all of them, what a loser"

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Declan Rice: "Mason Mount is my best mate, we've known each other since childhood"

Rasmi, using his 1.2 GHz Celeron 2 Smoothbrain RTX 1800 processor to analyze the deeper meaning of this quote: "Lmao Rice only has one friend because he didn't name all of them, what a loser"

@Rasmi is a master contrarian. If someone invented a time machine & transported George Washington to the present, Rasmi would dispute his status as an American president & icon to firmly contend that he is & always will only be a British subject of King George III :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ooft this is a good soruce, Edu has done it again folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom