• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This West Ham Central is a troll that’s spent the last week trying to wind up Arsenal fans with stuff like this.
And there's nothing on the Twitter of the reporter he cited mentioning it at all.

Reactions: A_G

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
That's obviously because Sir Declan was on the phone to him. Preparing for the ECL final is beneath him so he discussed his future with some random Bavarian journo
Yup speaking flawless German in his simple cockney accent.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

No Declan Rice? MY WORD! From eating a dry Tesco cheese sandwich to dining at Nobu 🤩

gangsta-dancing.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Money Mase is a proper geezer, top player too...only person in my life I would describe as a friend with benefits"

@Rasmi this is the full quote from Rice on Mount, can see how you mixed up him saying he's his only friend...easy mistake to make.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@jones how reliable are Bild when it comes to Bayern? Apparently the Bayern fans are saying they’re dropping something on Declan Rice in there 🍿

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
This West Ham Central is a troll that’s spent the last week trying to wind up Arsenal fans with stuff like this.
Their fans really don’t want him move to us. They seem to view us as direct rivals weirdly. Maybe due to those recent seasons when we were **** and we finished behind them once.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Fvcking hell the Germans are confident which makes me nervous. I swear if they sign rice and Chelsea sign caicedo i will personally fight the remaining edu fans in here myself

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
@jones how reliable are Bild when it comes to Bayern? Apparently the Bayern fans are saying they’re dropping something on Declan Rice in there 🍿
Bild are vile but no newspaper has more regular inside news than they do. Only current "article" on Rice I'm seeing there though is some nonsense asking Kehrer what he's like.

Fwiw most of their fans and articles seem resigned to him coming to us, only stuff you're hearing is how he doesn't want to leave England. Let's wait till West Ham get battered tomorrow inshallah and see

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

It's all going to come down to @Blood on the Tracks ' acquaintance....
Hey now, remember, one of my colleagues at work is best pals with one of the club’s head of operations and heard the exact same story, so I’ve got @Blood on the Tracks back. I’m also the guy that told you via another work source that Arteta was a serious candidate before we ever appointed Unai and that he was a shoe in when that didn’t work out. Trust the process!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Their fans really don’t want him move to us. They seem to view us as direct rivals weirdly. Maybe due to those recent seasons when we were **** and we finished behind them once.

Fans can really overrate their own clubs, ffs.

Absolutely no way are Arsenal and West Ham rivals bar being somewhat locally located, they are playing for their first trophy in almost half a century and have never won the league title...**** off even thinking the two clubs are even competitively in the same ball park :lol:

Think they are overrate Rice a little too, as they seem to think he is the best DM in the world when he just isn't at that level yet.

He's obviously a very good player with a lot of potential, but don't think he's mentally ready yet at all to be a starter in a "must win now" club like City or Bayern (he would stick out like a sore thumb at Highbury era Arsenal too) he needs a few years at a club like Arsenal or Dortmund now, before he's ready to deal with the pressure of constant title fighting clubs.

And hopefully at that point we will be at that level again, so we don't have to sell him!

PS...hope we sign Rice now out of pure spite to West Ham fans, ngl.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

So that leave us with Man utd if they made attempts or man city if they want to ruin the league again. This deal should be straightforward the moment rice get back to London after the final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom