• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
He reads the game, he cuts off passing lanes and robs people of the ball at all areas of the pitch. Someone like him playing a little ahead of Saliba and Gabriel would allow us to suffocate teams in their own half. He would make us stronger as a unit, harder to bypass and score against. Rice makes us harder to beat. I dont think he has the technique Partey has, but I think overall he is a better player as he excels over Partey with what he does when not in possession. Plus, if he did join us, there would be more movement ahead of him as we would have more players in advanced positions than West Ham. Tom Cleverly said Moyes always told him not to get ahead of the ball when at United.

For me this is a VVD type signing, yes it will be overpriced, but we are at a stage now where we need to go for ready made players who could transform the team. Watching Saka, Martinelli and Ødegaard mature has been great, but in our present stage we need to make less project signings.

It would also add another quality player in a position we have been very light in for a while. If we signed Rice, we would have Partey and Jorginho giving Arteta options. Lets say we go to Old Trafford, why not play a double pivot of Rice & Partey and rob United of the chance to play a counter attack game, and instead we try to pick them off and see if they can break us down.

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
Cue the NPCs quoting this with “Coming Days FC”

We should be able to do that. Were not like Barcelona. Those pricks owe everyone money in unpaid transfer fees. I remember they had trouble paying us for Alex Song over 10 years ago, they missed an instalment of like 3m.

Reactions: A_G

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Seems it’s happening doesn’t it? I really am not sold at this fee. I just hope this doesn’t take up most of our budget as personally I don’t think he’s better than Xhaka right now, and certainly not better than Partey.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
The majority of people on this forum are in favour of Rice. Internet football forums are literally designed for discussion and different opinions so full respect to the people that don’t rate him as highly as others…

True, but also maybe people shouldn't just to the conclusion that those of us that really like him do so because he's English or because of his skin tone or whatever.

That line of thinking is really weird :lol:

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Well if there's only one club he wants to go to West Ham don't have any other choice than accepting the bid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom