• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think westham will want deal done quickly the money they'll get from rice will help them improve the squad. Arsenal need to structure the deal that make it acceptable a big upfront payment will help i read somewhere that we will give westham 50M first payment the rest will go next year.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Can I just say @A_G i was listening to this guy on talk sport surely he’s not reliable? Guy was chatting rubbish 🤣

Think he's one of those hit and miss ones. Occasionally breaks something but also tends to talk utter bollocks about other stuff.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think he's one of those hit and miss ones. Occasionally breaks something but also tends to talk utter bollocks about other stuff.

He was banging on this morning how because Kane is in Sp**s new shirt release he’s staying or some crap.

He then said how Bernardo Silva is mentally preparing his move to Barcelona as if he lives in his head.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Can I just say @A_G i was listening to this guy on talk sport surely he’s not reliable? Guy was chatting rubbish 🤣
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

Been first with so much stuff in the last six months.

Legend14

Established Member
Arteta isn’t this genius people paint him to be and I don’t know what untapped talent Rice has to unlock. He is a good player, nothing more nothing less. I have never seen a player rated 100 million so many people question his talent. Those who don’t see it are screaming where is it and those who claim to see it are saying it’s hidden, not everyone can see

Tonight they won the game. But he was average and they lost the midfield once again which is very common for West Ham.

Arteta just finished second in the toughest league in football. Saying he is a genius is premature, but he has made the players better within his system. Arguably, every starter was better this year.

Our primary need is defense and this is what Rice does, while being a threat going forward.

We’ll overpay I guess, but who else is good enough to raise the bar for us at 8 in our system?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Rice will be better in possession based team who play high line. At westham these guys average like 40% possession a game rarely attacks also playing with more talented players around him will obviously make better.

Unless he gone full sancho then im not worried he fully suited in this league too. The fee is high but we won't sign him if we don't pay that so we have little choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom