• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't think we're looking to move ESR this summer, and West Ham should be focusing on signing a player who can win tackles and transition the ball from defense to attack instead of trying to sign ESR. It took Moyes basically half a season to figure out how to play Paqueta and Bowen together. Replacing Rice with another attacker won't solve anything for them.

West Ham should be looking at someone like Romeo Lavia or even Tielemans, and ideally both of them. Playing in Europe next season should make West Ham more appealing to players.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

TBF I wouldnt be against offering West Ham a loan til January & happily throw Holding, Pepe or Nuno their way if it sealed the deal.
I suspect they might be keen on a permanent move, which I think is rather risky on their part. ESR's injury record is not the best.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Give them esr ffs and get rice and an 8. But knowing our history outside of iwobi and willock we never sell young players at the right time. Until they completely fail and lose all value they stay.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I suspect they might be keen on a permanent move, which I think is rather risky on their part. ESR's injury record is not the best.
True but it depends if the reports are correct & ESR is totally over his injury post op?
If he is & gets back to form in the current market he's probably a 50m player .

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

True but it depends if the reports are correct & ESR is totally over his injury post op?
If he is & gets back to form in the current market he's probably a 50m player .
And he gets back in form by playing which he wont with us. Edu has to give Arteta a clear choice. You either include ESR in the deal or you keep him and he is your new nr 8. Arteta clearly is a hoarder and want to keep everyone. His comments end of the season needing 24 players to compete were laughable

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Personally id let ESR go, dont get me wrong i like the kid and he has the talent. But feels like Jack mk2 situation.
The player he reminds me off is David Bentley who retired early cause he fell out of love with football. Same level of talent, but lacks the drive for the game

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

The player he reminds me off is David Bentley who retired early cause he fell out of love with football. Same level of talent, but lacks the drive for the game
He seems enthusiastic to me, just made of glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom