• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
West Ham need to shut the **** up and get whatever they're given the broke b*tches. Never seen a club act like nitties in the transfer market buy players on consignment then after paying not even half try run off.

Need Hatchet Harry from Lock Stock and 2 smoking barrels to come visit David Gold and beat him to death with one of his own dildos.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I wonder if that's the issue? They see us as arrogant because we don't take them seriously as rivals? 🤔
I’m reading it now and woow. You would think they talking about prime zidane. One of them wrote he should sign extension with release clause only for city and real as only they can guarantee him titles. I get loving a creative attacker. But the boy is essentially a very good water carrier

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I’m reading it now and woow. You would think they talking about prime zidane. One of them wrote he should sign extension with release clause only for city and real as only they can guarantee him titles. I get loving a creative attacker. But the boy is essentially a very good water carrier

Maybe going 43 years without a trophy and then finally winning one completely warps your reality?

Like the nerd at school who thinks he's on par with the captain of the football team, after getting his first pity hug from the head cheerleader...I felt like a pretty big deal after that happened, ngl!

Goonger

West Ham need to shut the **** up and get whatever they're given the broke b*tches. Never seen a club act like nitties in the transfer market buy players on consignment then after paying not even half try run off.

Need Hatchet Harry from Lock Stock and 2 smoking barrels to come visit David Gold and beat him to death with one of his own dildos.

Eh....no need to do that now.....he's already not here anymore!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We're really getting some flak on the Knees Up Mother Brown forum, no idea why we've rubbed them up the wrong way. Never seen them as any sort of rival....the Trevor Brooking goal being slightly before my time.

This reminds me of how pissed off Dortmund were when we signed Auba from them in 2018.

But at least they are as big a club as us and we were going through a bad time at that point, this right now is just insane though :lol:

GoonerfromKz

Player:Trossard
No discussions over his hair. He has beautiful hair.

He also has a beautiful face.

A beautiful use of a swear word in front of thousands of fans packing out East London to see their first trophy in 43 years.

Declan, I’ve said you can bang my wife, I’ve not got the call yet.

Stay with us, stay forever. And let’s both co-parent our kids.

Seems some WH fans are also borderline stalkers for Rice, similar to some Xhaka fanatics here :lol: At least he will like for like replacement in that regard.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

The whole football world waiting for an offer to be launched like

Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

1686332640956.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom