• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deco claims Chelsea deal is close

lewdikris

Established Member
Joe Cole should give up now. How on earth are they going to play? Deco's got to work in the centre - he's not fast enough to play out wide (same as Cole) - but how do you play a playmaker along with proper wingers like Robben and Duff?

Confusing.

Expect some exits soon.

Soler

Established Member
Wouldn't be surprised if Duff went, he's far too injury prone since he won't have that operation he needs!

brianfrance

Established Member
With all the big names there will be on the EPL next year, I'm sure somes of them will crash. Maybe Deco will.

AFCG7

Established Member
Acoording to Rick Parry.. Gerard wants to go , and Chelsea are first in line because as usual they have the most money to spare!
I doubt he will go there though... is Wenger planning a move?

liam346

Seriuosly if he goes its for money only and i doubt Arsenal could compete with Chelsea if it was for money

Henry IV

Chelsea's buying policy is screwed up. It's grotesque. Abramovitch has more money that sense.

Gerrard would be a brilliant signing for us. He has already shown that he knows how to pick out Henry at crucial moments. :mrgreen:

Sammer

Established Member
Deco is in heavy negotiations with Bayern - this could just be some fake story to finally announce the Gerrard deal (which is said to be very close).

Well if Deco is not going to Bayern, Ballack won´t go to Barca (I´d love to see him there)

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom