• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dejan Kulusevski

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

An alternative to Vlahovic who doesn't want to join

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is this the guy that called himself dench?

If it is, bring him home!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really not fan of him since his move to juve it just stopped his development 2 years ago when he got 19 G/A at only 19 years of age i thought he gonna be the next big thing. Of course still 21 years and could be back to his best but now it's risky to pay 30m for him.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Really don't see the point in this one, we already have three left footed attacking midfielder/winger types in Ødegaard/Saka/Pepe. Feel we need a right footed winger type that plays on the left, the squad is lacking that type of player atm.

Keplaz

Incredible potential. Very hard worker. If you think he's not good enough for us you are clueless.

Should be noted he is younger than ESR.
I think being a grafter is one of the first things Arteta looks for now. Never seen him play but he's a baller on Football Manager.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Incredible potential. Very hard worker. If you think he's not good enough for us you are clueless.

Should be noted he is younger than ESR.
No he doesn’t have incredible limited. As a swede who has watched him plenty of times. He is a decent talent. Nothing more nothing less. He had a great period in Parma when he was 19 and offcourse his age and his production that season surprised people. His whole reputation is based on that season at Parma. If people actually watch him they will quickly see he ain’t all that. I can’t stand wide men with little pace. He also see himself as a nr 10 and not a wide player he has been used

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

No he doesn’t have incredible limited. As a swede who has watched him plenty of times. He is a decent talent. Nothing more nothing less. He had a great period in Parma when he was 19 and offcourse his age and his production that season surprised people. His whole reputation is based on that season at Parma. If people actually watch him they will quickly see he ain’t all that. I can’t stand wide men with little pace. He also see himself as a nr 10 and not a wide player he has been used

He sees himself as a 10? Good because we desperately need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom