• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dejan Kulusevski

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I've only seen him play for the Swedish NT but he's definitely shown flashes of quality there. Quick and good physically, very good at dribbling past his defender.

Gn1212

4 names but he was only right about 1.
What do you mean? Is that because we didn't land the other 3 names? That's not the point. He never reported we were going to get them. He broke the news about our interest in them and then others jumped on it like The Athletic, etc.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Why are there so many swedes on online forums? notice that on reddit as well

I would take a shot at Dejan for around maybe 20m.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I thought he looked good in the Euros along with my boy Isak, but where are we gonna use Dejan? A no. 10? So Arteta has already given up on Ødegaard? Doubt it. On the right wing? Well he’s not better than Saka. On the left? Can he play on the left? As a striker? I’m not sure he’s a good enough finisher. I would rather we went for Vlahovic if we’re shopping in Serie A.
.................Martinelli/Kulusevski
Esr/Martinelli Ødegaard/Kulusevski Saka

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seem we very serious about this Turin papers are actively reporting about our interest. All depend on pepe even if he not playing don't think we'll add Kulu if pepe still here

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Dont want to replace Pepe with this numbnut but since Arteta has decided to destroy Pepe's career we might aswell do it. Its not like i really care.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Don't think this is likely, but I'd be very happy if it happened. Clever player, great touch, good physical stature, positionally a bit more flexible than Pepe - could potentially be number 10 or even a number 9

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I don’t like this. I feel like there are better options out there.

Kulusevski has struggled a lot at times if my memory is correct, not sure how he translates to the PL if he can’t even consistently perform in Italy.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Don't really know what to think about this one if it's real. It's more intriguing than Renato Sanches for sure. Under a world class DoF you'd be saying that he's got the profile to be a potential dark horse signing and rediscover his goalscorering form. As it is, I'd almost prefer to see Pepe again under a different manager.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He is 21 and will fall under the clubs new he is young so we need time. We need players who can improve our attack. The club is purposely buying only young so expectations get lower. But it’s unhealthy situation when you have too many young players under pressure constantly to perform

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
He is 21 and will fall under the clubs new he is young so we need time. We need players who can improve our attack. The club is purposely buying only young so expectations get lower. But it’s unhealthy situation when you have too many young players under pressure constantly to perform
This is a fan conspiracy theory and is so obviously not the reason that we've been targeting younger players.

On Kulusevski, I wonder whether (if true) it'll be this season's Ødegaard deal where he comes in on loan in January as cover for Pepe during AFCON. I can see the appeal with him because his youth goal-scoring record was really good (similar to ESR) and he's obviously very talented... still a weird one though. Hard to imagine that he gets more game time than he currently gets, or that he brings more than Saka, Pepe or even Ødegaard f do at the moment.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Fill the club with ****ty players we cannot sell?

qBlmbZzOr6jpDxE_Es42Fmvx1db78zJ1LvHMkpxduCMqtovWxCXJPqvOYMC4JlBIWCGDahItt7LATC0emlxq5FWiJK2v11T93HuN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom