• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dejan Kulusevski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
They will likely use Martinelli in the middle if we get a winger.

Earlier I would have said that Martinelli doesn't work so well in the middle, but his all-round game and hold-up play has improved.
No they won’t. He’s a winger.

If they saw him as a striker he would have been played there with ESR on the left instead of on the bench. They see him as a winger, and rightfully so.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm not fan using Gabi as CF he is very good as LW no reason to confuse him. If we get Kulu it's very good option to have but again we need goal scorer.

Goonger

I'm not even sure we can count Pepe any more, he's so way down in Arteta's thinking.
So yeah, we need a striker, but I think the Burnley game also showed we need as much creative options as we can, even if it's just to come on and help try and change a tight game.

Herewegooh

Kulusevski is def an upgrade on Pepe. He make better decisions on the field, Not sure we need him right now, but for the summer i'd go in for him. Huge potential.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No they won’t. He’s a winger.

If they saw him as a striker he would have been played there with ESR on the left instead of on the bench. They see him as a winger, and rightfully so.
Obviously I meant if they don't get a striker this window, and Nketiah isn't performing.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What game made you change your mind about Martinellis hold up play? Was that against 2 centre backs? Or his hold up play out wide against a full back smaller than him?
Does Auba fail to hold the ball up due to strength of lack of technical ability?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Does Auba fail to hold the ball up due to strength of lack of technical ability?
Both. He also isn't what I would call smart enough/streetwise to draw fouls in dangerous areas. He avoids contact with players. Whereas Laca is smart to put his body in between the ball and defenders and often draws fouls when there isn't really anything else on.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Interesting di marzio didn't mention Sp**s yesterday or other Italian outlets. Paratici is getting desperate

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
More interested in acceleration, anyways. I remember during Emery's reign Auba posting the speed test for the team and Suprised quite a lot of folks.

Think Sokratis was among the fastest. Players like Xhaka and Holding weren't the slowest, iirc., despite felling like they move as tankers on the pitch.
Good ol' Laca, he makes everyone look better 😁

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

GIF by Arsenal

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
So orny in his article didn't even mention we interested or linked in Kulu.

These journalists have fun putting our name with most players i can't trust anybody.

I am at the point where I start to think that our new transfer policy actually is that secret as some have said before.

Except for the Partey insider, nothing was really obvious and for the deals that got to the public, it's mostly been stupid Italian or french club's that used us for fake offers or wanted to drive up the price.

Feels like the journalists have been put out to dry since we revamped the team

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Want to sign him now for the single reason of Sp**s getting a hat trick of failed transfer targets for the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom