• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dejan Kulusevski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal4life14

Wierd media are bantering Sp**s today. Not sure Kulu would make Conte happy.
They probably gonna have same problem as us after our stadium just got built, spending peanuts on transfers.

Conte must have known to a certain extent Sp**s couldnt afford huge signings since they also gotta repay their stadium for next however many years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They probably gonna have same problem as us after our stadium just got built, spending peanuts on transfers.

Conte must have known to a certain extent Sp**s couldnt afford huge signings since they also gotta repay their stadium for next however many years.
I think the debt will make them lose alot of good players also staying out of CL won't help they need to be smart they trying to sign players that elite teams after. They won't succeed with that

Arsenal4life14

I think the debt will make them lose alot of good players also staying out of CL won't help they need to be smart they trying to sign players that elite teams after. They won't succeed with that
Probably, we also lost some good players because of that issue.

I will say though Tottenham were a lot smarter than us in utilizing their new stadium, They host events regularly which I'm sure they must make some sort of money out of.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I will say though Tottenham were a lot smarter than us in utilizing their new stadium, They host events regularly which I'm sure they must make some sort of money out of.
I'm not sure how smart they are. They could have sold their stadium naming rights already and make money for some time, but Levy is holding out for some miracle deal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

If they wanted to be smart they should've taken 100m from Kane and build the team. PL nowadays is different tho Sp**s won't have difficulties like us because the sponsor and TV deals are higher than it was in 2007 so the income will always be high.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If they wanted to be smart they should've taken 100m from Kane and build the team. PL nowadays is different tho Sp**s won't have difficulties like us because the sponsor and TV deals are higher than it was in 2007 so the income will always be high.
You have to remember that the stadium cost more than double it was supposed to, and then came the lockdowns and their financial plans could not have predicted it.

Arsenal4life14

I'm not sure how smart they are. They could have sold their stadium naming rights already and make money for some time, but Levy is holding out for some miracle deal.
Depends how much money they actually make from these events, From what I'm aware they have hosted atleast a big boxing fight and some NHL games, if they make a fair amount of money from those events and hold multiple throughout the year, they could make the same if not more than selling their stadium rights for 30 million a year.

Arsenal4life14

True but look what happened when they sold Bale they tried to rebuild and most of their transfers turned out to be dross, Its not always good to bring in 5/6 players in a window, They probably will come to regret not selling Kane for 80-100 million, But he's probably one of their only hopes of getting CL so i see why they didnt sell him.

Steev10

Sponsorship & TV deals are better, but their debt is almost five times greater than ours. They literally built their stadium at the peak of the market, Arsenal timed theirs (with hindsight) really well.

If they have a £1b debt, and their interest rate (non compounded) is 3% (I guess it is much higher), they need £30m a season just to pay the interest. They need the NFL games just to pay the interest.

They are trying to spend money, as they can’t afford not too. Sp**s will be in big trouble in a season or two, without the CL, they have no chance of servicing the stadium debt. Look forward to their points deduction & relegation when they go into administration.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
imagine asking 40 fvcking million for an unknown guy. Pathetic. I wish Juventus don't get Champions League this year.

Jellon Lamb

imagine asking 40 fvcking million for an unknown guy. Pathetic. I wish Juventus don't get Champions League this year.
It’s Serie A……Juventus will be playing Champions League, next season.

By hook or by crook, they’ll finish in the Top 4.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Both Spanish and Italian teams know English teams are filthy rich and use them. They also know English teams don’t mind gambling on new players and always over pay them. When Sp**s signed ndombele for 65 million pound. He went from 20k a week to 200k and they had zero competition. They just reckless with money

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Horrible, we didn't need him but a promising NT player going to that dusted club is not going to end well. Let's hope this doesn't tank his NT performances.

Need to sign Isak now too, or else Swedish Media won't shut the f*ck up about Sp*rs.

Time to lock this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom