Denis Suarez | El Gol Digital: Initial Loan, £18m permanent deal in the summer

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Aevius, May 5, 2016.

1. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character

I've faith. This will be done. Ramsey will leave. We will get around 15m for Ramsey. This will be then used to buy Suarez now rather than a loan with an option to buy.

And this won't screw the accounts because Ramsey has 0 years left on his contract and my understanding of amorisation is that the payment of 15m will be added in full to this year's accounts.

OnlyOne likes this.
  2. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Still Not a Mod

Nah that’s very unlikely imo. Think Ramsey will leave in June and we’ll loan Suarez with a mandatory buy clause or some ****.

I’d like him here but I’d like to see us not get bent over for him. Loan option to buy. This will be done though I believe.

3. Token Yank

Token Yank Well-Known Member

Stan, Sven, and Saul will deliver us to the promised land. Be patient young Gooners.

4. Maybe

Maybe Well-Known Member

I'm not sure on this one, he does look decent on youtube which is nothing new, but is he really better than AMN or does he have bigger potential than the likes of ESR or Willock?
    I can't see anything special in him from all the highlights on youtube, but if we offload Elneny and Ramsey we could take one squad player that can pass the ball around with decent dribbling skills.

5. Arsenio Venger

Arsenio Venger Well-Known Member

We are Arseloan FC now. Wouldn’t be surprised to see us ask them to pay his flight

lamby22, krackpot, SA Gunner and 7 others like this.
  6. Rex Banner

Rex Banner Massive SAFophile Trusted

Didn’t West Ham have an obligation to buy loan of Alex Song?

I think it got triggered after a certain amount of games so they dropped him with half the season left or something mad :lol:

Gooner416, krackpot, celestis and 3 others like this.
  7. Dokaka

Dokaka AM's resident Hammer

Yup. On his second loan spell here we had to buy him if he played in 15 games. IIRC we played him in 12 and said nah fam we good :lol:

8. :lol::lol:

9. grange

grange Well-Known Member

Why can't we loan Dembele?

10. Sammy1887

Sammy1887 Still Hating Reed in 2019

Lets loan Roman or Sheikh Mansour.

tap-in, krackpot, Artisan and 4 others like this.
  11. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast Well-Known Member

Might as well get Messi and Umtiti on loan too.

DanDare likes this.
  12. Slartibartfast

13. Dj_sds -

Dj_sds - Well-Known Member

He had to make a video for that? Couldnt he just tweet it? I thought it was going to be an indepth video analysis

krengon, neimad, Ricardinho and 2 others like this.
  14. kraphtous

kraphtous Unai Enemy

Dj_sds - and SA Gunner like this.
  15. field442

field442 Abandoned Emery of Lacazette

Mundo Deportivo saying we’re still negotiating but both clubs hope to get it done next week. Interestingly also says he’s set on coming to us because he wants to play for Emery and has rejected offers from other clubs who were willing to buy him now. That would seem to indicate that whether it’s an option to buy or mandatory he’ll probably be here after the summer. I doubt he’d be dead set on coming here and playing for Emery if it was only going to be for 5 months.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...rca-arsenal-negocian-salida-denis-suarez.html

16. neimad

neimad Well-Known Member

I'm kind of more intrigued to see how he'd get on here than excited by signing him. It's bringing me back to the Welbeck signing when I thought it was a loan and then bam it was announced as a signing for £16 million and I was weary.

thierrytheking14 likes this.
  17. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Well-Known Member

Is that some photoshop malarkey? I don’t know

18. Camron

Camron Well-Known Member

Has to be. Why would this be on youtube somewhere?

19. Slartibartfast

20. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Well-Known Member

Who spends time in their day doing this sh*t?

neimad, Rex Banner, Wilshero and 2 others like this.