• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I agree. If this player doesn't make it here, we will have to pay 18 M next summer which is probably 1/3 of our transfer funds.

On the other hand, if he plays anything like he did at Villarreal, Arsenal has landed the bargain of the year and funds can be allocated elsewhere. I think we need to give these guys a chance to bring in players they want. See how it works out.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Most fans will see this as the new manager bringing in players he trusts. Most fans would see this as a positive. It seems 50/50 on here. He isn't an exciting signing, but could be a very smart one. I thought we all agreed that if we are going to spend big, it needs to be on a cb? On paper we have the 2ns best attacking options in the league, behind city.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Suarez and Reiss Nelson added to Mkhi, Iwobi, Laca and Aubameyang is actually quite interesting.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
RAC1 saying Valverde would allow Malcom to leave in this window. Might not be related to this but I don’t think they’d let both him and Suarez leave.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
RAC1 saying Valverde would allow Malcom to leave in this window. Might not be related to this but I don’t think they’d let both him and Suarez leave.

They want to get rid of both but they prefer they sell not loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom