• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Denis Suarez

i

Born/age: Jan 6, 1994 (22)
Place of birth: Salceda de Caselas, Spain
Nationality:
157.png
Spain
Current Club: Villarreal
Height: 1,76 m
Position: Left Wing

Sources are claiming that 3 Premier League clubs have made inquiries on the player. We are one of them, and seem to be rivaled by Tottenham and Manchester City. Denis has scored 4 and assisted 13 in 45 appearances this season, and has helped in Villarreal's EL push and CL qualification. There is an issue however, as Barcelona have a 3 million euro buy-back clause that would trump all interest if triggered, which may be done to add depth to MSN.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2016/05/04/5728671b22601d19398b456e.html

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ez-targeted-amid-barcelona-Sp**s-city-rumours

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

No, no, no and no.

Avoid Villarreal players like the plague, their system is the real star. The fact they've restarted Soldado'a career should tell you everything.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
No, no, no and no.

Avoid Villarreal players like the plague, their system is the real star. The fact they've restarted Soldado'a career should tell you everything.

Their manager is the real star tbf.
the best in spain IMO behind Simeone. Doing incredible job with no money.

& they have some great players too.
ffs we bought their worst defender... but Mussachio is a beast. Bailly is a great prospect too.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Better than Cholo imo, I'd say pound for pound the best manager in the world.

I'm serious. Enrique is not that great. He has the 3 best strikers in the world who do magic for him... but he's not Pep.
Zidane well it's too early to say.

But Villlareal, wow they're having a great season.
They play incredible football.

there are plenty of great young manager to try after Wenger. We don't need a "big name".
Look at Tuchel he was a nobody before this season. Now everybody wants him.... Guardiola Conte Klopp were out from nowhere too.

Emery & Marcelino Toral are my favorites. They both do incredible job with so little money.
they have contacts in south america. we would be able to bring some incredible prospects for cheap from there.
they play great football.
European Cup is in their DNA.
they're very good in a tactical level.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm serious. Enrique is not that great. He has the 3 best strikers in the world who do magic for him... but he's not Pep.
Zidane well it's too early to say.

But Villlareal, wow they're having a great season.
They play incredible football.

there are plenty of great young manager to try after Wenger. We don't need a "big name".
Look at Tuchel he was a nobody before this season. Now everybody wants him.... Guardiola Conte Klopp were out from nowhere too.

Emery & Marcelino Toral are my favorites. They both do incredible job with so little money.
they have contacts in south america. we would be able to bring some incredible prospects for cheap from there.
they play great football.
European Cup is in their DNA.
they're very good in a tactical level.

Yeah man I'm with you, been championing Marcelino for a long time on here. I'd rather him than Simeone.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Their manager is the real star tbf.
the best in spain IMO behind Simeone. Doing incredible job with no money.

& they have some great players too.
ffs we bought their worst defender... but Mussachio is a beast. Bailly is a great prospect too.
Only Wenger would go to a team we could buy and end up getting their lesser centre back.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Only Wenger would go to a team we could buy and end up getting their lesser centre back.

I thought he'd do better than he has tbh.

I was blinded by how good he was for a defender on the ball and at passing.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I thought he'd do better than he has tbh.

I was blinded by how good he was for a defender on the ball and at passing.
It's okay, you smart and I appreciate that. We all get them wrong sometimes.

It probably doesn't help that there's no clear defensive system at Arsenal, we just drop back into shape. That's it.

I hate youtube compilations. Almost like people who create the videos doesn't know you can control the replays with the youtube-videoplayer. What is up with all those replays?

scytheavatar

Established Member

Pep had the 3 best midfielders in the world during his time. Given a choice between Neymar+Suarez or prime Xavi I would easily take Xavi. Current Messi is also not as good as Messi at Pep's time. The squad Pep had is probably overall a bit stronger than the current Barca, current Madrid is way stronger than Mourinho era Madrid.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I like watching him play.... and that's all that matters, sign him up.

Reactions: BBF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom