• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez: Returning to Barcelona after injury

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The guy wasn't even ready to play even before coming here he played handful of games with barca thankfully we didn't f**k up and had option to buy we lost nothing from this.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ah well, maybe he would have been able to contribute something. Never know, glad we aren't going to sign him.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Not sure why there's so much hate toward Denis Suarez here. The guy injured his groin against BATE in February and it hasn't been right since. He should get some credit for trying to carry on, but you can't expect someone carrying such an injury to make a big splash. We'll never know how well Denis might have performed had he been healthy and that's a shame. But it's one of those things. It's not like he injured himself on purpose. Show some compassion people.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
A shame. I had hopes he could be a Rosicky, or something like it, for us. Turns out he's not what we need anyways. At least he wasn't a permanent purchase even if he was a waste of money.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Sorry for him.

Bad timing for the injury. Pretty sure he would get a start ahead of Iwobi or Mikhi at the moment and everything could be different.

But before his injuries he only had some subs with a few minutes, not much he could do there.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I almost forgot that we paid Barcelona a loan fee for this guy. So 5 months worth of wages and around 2 million quid for the loan itself.

This club........

How was Arsenal supposed to know on Jan. 30 that Suarez would suffer a groin injury a few weeks later? o_O

Latest posts

Top Bottom