Denis Suarez: Returning to Barcelona after injury

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by yousif_arsenal, Jan 30, 2019.

1. drippin

drippin Well-Known Member

Butbut.. in hindsight its very clear we should have rather loaned no player at all!

How can the club be so stupid trying to strenghten team when we could not sign a proper player in January.

Money lost on the loan, basic Arsenal, fire everyone! And then I suggest they hire some proven crystal ball psychic fortune teller to get future things right.

DanDare likes this.
  2. Jasard

Jasard No longer wants to #PlayAMNInMidfield

The more I think about this the more it ****s me off. We paid Barcelona for the privilege of paying his wages while he was crocked. Gazidis would be proud.

Ricardinho, m-due and Mrs Bergkamp like this.
  3. MikeVinna

MikeVinna Active Member

Was never going to have an impact anyway. Should have gotten a real winger to change things up if needed..

4. drippin

drippin Well-Known Member

I don't envy the life of anyone who gets very annoyed when Arsenal medical or other staff cannot predict the future.

Or wanting players we cannot get in as loans. Not every good player is keen to come on with a loan and likely no promise of game time. This is not Fifa, but real humans with circumstances and lives to live.

5. RacingPhoton

RacingPhoton Well-Known Member

Why the **** is this thread still open?

6. Maybe

Maybe Well-Known Member

He is an Arsenal legend that even Kallstrom can't match. Show some respect here :)

RacingPhoton likes this.
  7. 9jagooner

9jagooner Well-Known Member

You guys forget we also loaned out a player to Leipzig who hardly got minutes cos of injuries.

These things happen