• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez: Returning to Barcelona after injury

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I know there's a narrative of total incompetence here at the moment but sometimes clubs are just unlucky and players get injured.

Butbut.. in hindsight its very clear we should have rather loaned no player at all!

How can the club be so stupid trying to strenghten team when we could not sign a proper player in January.

Money lost on the loan, basic Arsenal, fire everyone! And then I suggest they hire some proven crystal ball psychic fortune teller to get future things right.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Was never going to have an impact anyway. Should have gotten a real winger to change things up if needed..

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don't envy the life of anyone who gets very annoyed when Arsenal medical or other staff cannot predict the future.

Or wanting players we cannot get in as loans. Not every good player is keen to come on with a loan and likely no promise of game time. This is not Fifa, but real humans with circumstances and lives to live.

9jagooner

You guys forget we also loaned out a player to Leipzig who hardly got minutes cos of injuries.

These things happen

Latest posts+

Top Bottom