• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez: Returning to Barcelona after injury

Gooner_girl14

Not exactly the addition I was hoping for as we have more glaring gaps in midfield and defence, but welcome. Hope he can be that pressing no 10 we are apparently in dire need of.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He'll fit right in. Very good player imo. What's with the derogatory thread title though? We can't live in the past. We're not a CL club until we start qualifying again. If an option to buy loan deal is the best we can get, then that's the position we were left in by the last manager. Face the reality.

m-due

#SuarezIsAGunner hopefully he hits the ground running. Register him ASAP and unleash him at the Etihad.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He's a small step in the right direction - he's got decent acceleration and is a good dribbler. This is a squad that needs dribblers in it, so I hope he can give us that dimension heavily.

neimad

Welcome to the Thunderdome Denis. Think most fans will be pleasantly surprised with this guy. Think it's a good deal too. Option to buy ftw.

Taxi Driver

There's little if any downside to this. I'm glad we stood our ground during the negotiations.

We're getting a (at the very least) decent player, who will be give it his best to activate the clause - the alternative is to waste away at his club for longer or accept an offer from someone much less prominent than us.

If it doesn't work out, we'll at least have someone who can provide depth in the wide positions, which we sorely need. At worst we'll just pay his wages (I don't think they'll be prohibitively high?) until the end of the season, not a huge problem for us.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Can he play RW? Good deal if so. Half a season to show his worth.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Obviously he "can" play right wing. There's nothing stopping a technical midfield/attacking player from being able to handle the centre as well as both sides of the pitch in the modern game.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We can't afford you, we can't afford youuuuu Oh Denis Suarez, we can't afford you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom