• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez: Returning to Barcelona after injury

MustOezil

Emery got him on loan so he could show Barca how much he doesn't need him, so Barca lower their value of him. I used to do the same with huge quantities of cannabis back in the day; take the work, say you're having trouble shifting it, then the price comes down. Emery's a gangster.
More important question do you still deal?;-)

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Time running out for Suarez. If he's not even getting on at home in a game like last night then don't see it happening in the tough away fixtures we have coming up.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Emery isn't very bright if he is playing Suarez wide. How can you expect him to perform when he is out of position?

Suarez's best position is out wide. He's terrible centrally and Barca's determination to make him the next Ineista was what that ended his career there.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Emery isn't very bright if he is playing Suarez wide. How can you expect him to perform when he is out of position?

Emery played him wide at Seville, he said before he joined that he wanted Suarez as a wide player. What puzzles me is his lack of game time, he played the whole game in Dubai so I expected some minutes when he returned. We'll see how it pans out!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Are we going to buy him?

Its an odd one, we need to see more of him. I don't believe the staff can decide just based on training. The times he has played he's looked ok, get him up to speed with more game time and surely he'll look even better. Makes you wonder if there is something in his contract where game time is linked to price we pay, although I thought it was set at 18m.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
We brought him when Özil didn't make the team, when Mkhi was injured.

But both are back and very good so there's no reason to play him.
He was really unlucky.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's not up to the grade. Hes fit and not getting any minutes.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom