• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Dank's doing bits, he's now @ing Orny.

Who the hell is this guy? I just clicked to his account and see he only has 18 tweets. But the one at the bottom of this screenshot gave me a hearty laugh. :lol:

Screen-Shot-2019-01-29-at-1-36-25-PM.png

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I always liked Bardot's lips, but if you don't want me to comment on them I won't.

Yes I remember Bardot too! :lol: Tbh I only like the natural plump lips, the fake ones can look awful. Not sure about Suarez girlfriend, hers could be natural or expensive fake but who am I to judge these youngsters.

BobP

Memri Fan
Bold strategy there from young Dank. Who is he on here again?
Who the hell is this guy? I just clicked to his account and see he only has 18 tweets. But the one at the bottom of this screenshot gave me a hearty laugh. :lol:

Screen-Shot-2019-01-29-at-1-36-25-PM.png
@Aevius

Most reliable ITK in the business. Called the sinking of the Titanic.

You see, Dank doesn't exist in the way mortals like you and I do.

He leads an ephemeral existence, fading in and out of reality.

TorontoGooner76

Glad to see that the club is not letting the other side call the shots for once. They got the option to buy after the loan after Barca said they wouldn't cave.

I'm sure Suarez will be hungry to get going ASAP.

Hope we finished the Perisic deal soon as well. He would be great on the left.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Definitely more Shiite than Sunni.
yeah, but no restrictions to this i think, which is why leading clerics keep pleading with everyone not to do it.

I think lot of ladies in India/Syria/Lebanon/Malaysia have been married using this procedure. Not against this, tbh; as long as the girls get support and payments.

Same with Suarez. If he can turn his career around, and we benefit short term, then it is a win-win.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
yeah, but no restrictions to this i think, which is why leading clerics keep pleading with everyone not to do it.

I think lot of ladies in India/Syria/Lebanon/Malaysia have been married using this procedure. Not against this, tbh; as long as the girls get support and payments.

Same with Suarez. If he can turn his career around, and we benefit short term, then it is a win-win.
There's too much for me to say that I can't here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom